Elden Ring

STOP GIVING JOURNOS and YOUTUBER SHIT, Any Forums!

Eldren RING is fucking HUGE!

Attached: fdg.png (1008x955, 391.83K)

So was Skyrim

This is actually fair though. Open world game with 100+ hours of gameplay should absolutely be sent out a month early.

No, you should be able to finish a fucking game before reviewing it

Nah fuck that, if the game is done release it asap.

God forbid you not publish a review on release day.

God forbid people just try out a game without their overlords telling them it’s okay.

its barely 25 hours long according to sources

eat shit rajesh its literally your fucking job

What a whiny faggot. Try working in the BioPharma industry.

Playing games is hard work guys, I'm cereal.

Almost all open world games have like 20 hours of gameplay you can rush through if you don't engage with most of the game.

These same source also told me to call you a tranny, weird.

>mmm yeah i didn't finish a product but here is my review of the entire first 10 minutes which 9 were complaining on twitter, now disable adblock on my website and be sure to check out my other high quality reviews!!!
People like this are the ones telling companies what to do with games.
Exactly lol

>waah mommy the mean lady dissed my japanese game!!!
yikes

Youtuber Iron Pineapple who is genuinely decent at Souls game said that it took him 60 hours to do EVERYTHING, so journos might actually need more than a 100 hours

If you didn't finish it, don't upload your review until you do
Simple as
>wahhhhhhh, but my review has to come out BEFORE SO I GET MORE CLICKS!!!!!

The game dev and marketing cycle of today manages to make games so fucking unattractive it's unreal. First they announce it, go dead silent and then 3 months before release they drop trailer after trailer, 2 hour gameplay videos, then 5 betas, then streamers get streaming privs for hours, then these niggers show up with their worthless fucking reviews that manage to fill pages with shit nobody cares about. Just release the fucking game and stop this marketing bullshit that ends up revealing half the game before it is out you faggots

The two reviews I've seen have said it's actually absurd how much shit Elden Ring has and that a majority of people will very likely spend 80h minimum to do a lot of the content. They say you can rush the story but then, if people are casuals to the game series, it's likely they'll get stonewalled by a boss or two and quit at that point.

Your bait was too obvious, report to xer superiors immediately!

What drugs are you on?

Attached: i need to rest my eyes.jpg (511x412, 72.95K)

>Can't even finish the game, but can publish a review of the game
This industry truly is the bottom of the barrel

Fuck that. How about not giving people shit for not having their reviews up on release date? That I can get behind. Take your time, journos, it's fine.

>I know I have no lasting hard or soft skills, mom
>Yes I know that I was rejected from the state college I applied to
>It's called journalism mom; how hard could it be to write about video games all day? I don't even have to play them after all - the publishers just give me money to say what they told me to say

>haha hey guys, turns out the game is too long to beat even though it's literally my only role here at PoopChuteGaming -- uhhh 10/10 i guess, goty or whatever

gas all reviewers, insiders, leakers and games media individuals

Game journalist tell me if there's language options