GMG 16% off on Elden Ring?

Is GMG legit? Any of you guys pre-purchase from here? I don't want to lose my dosh.

If you know any other legit places with a deal lemme know

Attached: gmg.png (337x733, 150.32K)

They're safe. I bought MH rise from there for $47 so they should be good

i bought rdr2 from them for $12 less, its legit

They've always been good.

I bought it a few days ago from them when it was 20% off.

I got my copy off of GMG, keys were distributed today and I got it around midnight. they're legit

had my credit info stolen

Don't know, never bought from there. I got key from K4G but they haven't been distributed yet

Just bought it from them yesterday.

bought a game from them and for the next 3 days I had a total of 55 scam telemarketers calling me

idk if you get the key instantly i remember having to wait until re2 released to get the key

It's okay. I prefer fanatical

Just bought it from there and preloading now. This code gives an brings the price lower 06QVP3-V01NKP-K2707M

Been buying many games from them for years. Not a single problem. They're selling real keys and not shady ones G2A.

What the fuck... why is there a random code that makes it cheaper 1 day before release? I already bought it last night to make sure I got a code since they said they were "sending them out on the 23rd" and that code didn't exist

oh shit, thanks a ton dude, saved me more dosh and I paid only 45

Attached: 1584037144297.gif (368x368, 3.65M)

Thanks for giving me kickbacks :3

>Is GMG legit?
yes they sell actual publisher keys and not gray market ones.

The answer is "yes and no". To explain:

GMG are an authorized reseller for some Publishers' games, and work directly with many of those publishers.

GMG also sells other Publishers' games despite not being an authorized reseller. In these cases they are 100% grey market and source their keys from all sorts of dodgy places. As an example, they went out and swore that they would never sell stripped physical keys as a digital keys... then got called out for doing exactly that.

So - yes, they are an authorized retailer for some publishers. However they are also a shady grey market reseller when it comes to other products. This is a big reason for the conflicting answers you'll find. Unfortunately that means it's safest to avoid them, since they clearly have no issue with shady practices and there's few good ways to tell what part of the experience you're getting with them.

Got my key today. Don't listen to this guy.

>works for me, so far
>when the same can be said about G2A or Kinguin until Gaben revokes your game and you lose 50 bucks for nothing

GMG has never fucked me.

Attached: 1488900613054.webm (1280x720, 1.57M)

They've been around for like 10 years and I've bought from them over the years. Very safe

I just buy most of my shit from cdkeys.com. Shady as hell? Totally. Did I ever have a single issue with the keys given? Nope. Not one issue in years of buying from them.

There's always a catch, isn't there? Now I have to decide if 10 bucks off is really worth all the risk of buying an illegitimate key.

preordered weeks ago, got my key early this morning to preload before i went to work, now im just waiting until release.

Deal seems too good to be true, especially with all the grey markets online. I wouldn't risk it for 10 or 15 dollars off.

wait whats that. super braindead here

I am not trusting that third party scumbag sites will not try to sell me fake or stolen keys.

>i could save 10 bux and potentially get fucked over
>or maybe i could save 60 bux with less effort and zero repercussions
>better go with the first one lol