Elden Ring leak thread

Elden Ring leak thread. One last thread for those who crave the ring but have to wait a day. I have been studying the leaks since the first streams hit, ask me anything and I will try and answer.

Godrick boss fight: it's everywhere, just google
Rennala Boss fight: files.catbox.moe/x15u7x.mp4
Radahan boss fight: youtu.be/nT5AeVWr-6w?t=267

Attached: skytemple.jpg (1112x1236, 448.28K)

>circle map
I'm getting dragon's dogma vibes

Wow that map is small. Is that all there is? Disappointing

that what the girl say to your penis

I just wanna know where the Moonlight Greatsword is and what its stats are. How is it that no leakers have found it?

It's missing the sky temple area which is probably a stormveil castle sized legacy dungeon and a further underground overlay from PIC

Attached: 1645600935188.png (500x455, 353.87K)

>map is shaped like a donut
Good job martin

Attached: GeorgeRRMartinEatingtheFantastic.jpg (1146x1146, 324.63K)

It's been found by reviewers late game. Wait until tonight for their gameplay embargo being lifted and I see if one of them showed off the MLGS

Attached: 1645630548894.jpg (1440x603, 137.35K)

Guess no one want leaks.

Is there any footage of Malenia?

gib

Fucking pissed my preorder got delayed until Monday. I should have just bought a digital copy.

Well you can tell Martin didn't design the world shape because it's not just a rectangle like all of his settings.

Can I swim?

No, fights like an Artorias/Maria hybrid with 2 phases according to reviewer though.

No

What are the biggest leaks? Is ending leaked yet? I've got a list of reditors who poo pooed my boy Donald j trump and they're getting the spoilers messaged directly to them. Give me the most soul shattering spoilers, I need them

Reviewer updated that MLGS is at the very end of Ranni's quest almost to the point of locking the ending in. Guess it's time to simp.

Anyone got that Adventure Guide PDF?

Why would you rob yourself off experience? Game literally comes out in less than 24 hours.

Attached: 4365467.jpg (1200x672, 932.96K)

What's the missing map fragment to the north? More snow?

No Because its not just England blown up to ridiculous, GRRM was a lazy hack from day one

Godfrey= Hoarah Loeux and blocks you just before the ending.

In the flames of frenzy ending, you fight Radagon of the First Order, then something happens and the Erdtree spits out The Elden Beast as the final boss.

Different endings may have different final bosses, but the Alien fucker at the end of Launch trailer is fought at the conclusion of Ranni's quest.

Grow up you fucking faggot loser. How old are you? Can't wait an extra couple of days to play a game? I hope for your sake youre not an adult because that's truly pathetic.

Thanks, although I have no idea what you're talking about.

It's okay, you just got spoiled one 1 of the 2 big conspiracy in the game, the real twist of the game is that the Demigods are not that important and just want to be left alone and Queen Marika fucked up a lot of things that eventually lead to the conspiracy to kill the demigods.

Which reviewer said this? I don't see any updates from ZTGD. I was going to do the Age of the Stars ending anyway since I'm running Astrologer.