Just a quick reminder that if you used a save state in your emulator you haven't actually beaten the game

Just a quick reminder that if you used a save state in your emulator you haven't actually beaten the game.

Cheers.

Attached: 1645655076945.jpg (562x626, 163.32K)

What's a save state?

god his cock is so big

imagine being a huge fucking loser who cares about beating a children's toy

Meds now

just a reminder that mike matei is a fucking nigger

Attached: 1616374408717.png (771x782, 1.24M)

If you used a condom you have never had sex.

true but who the fuck cares really

they aren't ready for this one user

i feel so bad for his gf

I never use save states. I'm a hardcore gamer.

He's right tho.
>mfw beating Castlevania 3 on an actual NES a few years ago

Attached: 1645658714258.png (322x234, 68.8K)

Perhaps it's a toy. You haven't beaten it though.

It's possible that nobody does, but you haven't beaten it.

People rarely are ready for truth.

>spending hours of your life just so you can say you beat mario bouncy castle 4
the only thing worse is speedrunning

I have used save states but only to save the game progress so I could continue to play the next day, I mean i would not reload a save if I die

I use save states to practice bosses who send you back the entire level when you lose to them, it is no longer the 1980's

this but if you're circumcised

Agreed. It's not the 1980s and you haven't beaten those games.

No but once I've used save states to practice the boss without arbitrarily running through the stage every time I will then go back and beat it without them. Thus I will have both used savestates and beaten the game.

i needed the reminder because sometimes i forget

I used to disagree with Mike so often but I've slowly started to understand what he meant

Really depends on the game though, but if it's purposefully designed to be a challenging experience then yeah using savestates is dumb and diminishes the experience.

Now if you're a retard playing multi decade old NES games that are only hard because the devs at the time were just incompetent asshole then you're just a stuck up loser whos jealous of your friend making videos about being angry at video games when really he's faking his passion and wants to just watch movies (or lately wear a cheetah print tank top and play electric bass in a shitty band)

I’m better than you are, so I should do the review!