Well, Any Forums, have you?

Well, Any Forums, have you?

Attached: ss_ca57f1379d2290f2371025307a786da49522e3c6.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 335.24K)

My suicide is completely planned with contingencies.

since I was 10, it came and went over and over but now I am a mess

Yes. What is this Renpy game and what fetishes does it appeal to. Tell me, this might cure my crippling depression.

exit bag or gun?

depression is really just shitty habits and low self esteem. get out the house, hit the gym, get some friends and you'll be fine.

I did that too and I was telling myself I was just waiting for the perfect opportunity.
Turns out I didn't actually want to kill myself.

Don't know about you but for me it was entirely because of external circumstances and in time they went away.

Sure I was homeless for a week as was in a dark spot at 18, but now I'm good.

Fixing broken girls iirc

Leap of Faith

If you have a fetish for saving her, it's the game for you

Heh

I have an avoidant personality disorder. It doesn't work that way.

yeah
one time I stayed in bed for 3 days with a box cutter in my hand

why?

A week of fasting, dehydration and meditation. I'm leaving like my man Marcus.

Attached: Marcus Aurelius-live good life gods.jpg (1440x900, 165.61K)

Stop larping, you'll be drinking straight from the tap after twelve hours maximum.

I fast regularly. It's actually kind of weird to me that you see this as some sort of unachievable feat. My max is 5 days without food or water but I wasn't trying to leave just yet. Soon though.

Attached: ngmi.jpg (512x509, 25.41K)

>if there are gods and they are just, they'd agree with me

If you try your hardest to live the best you can and encounter a god that does not agree with the way you lived, that god is an unjust god.

How do you prepare yourself for that also don’t do it

I hate how we've ruined our vocabulary. Now everyone uses the most extreme words for everything

>I'm sad today = I'm depressed
>I'm distracted or can't focus = I have ADHD
>I like to clean and keep things organized = I have OCD (OBSESSION COMPULSION DISORDER

you can't be "depressed" for just a weekend. You aren't clinically depressed if you just get over it. Why do we exaggerate how we feel for attention?? Can't we just admit "yeah I'm not at my best today, no reason"

Attached: 20210809_133706.jpg (499x498, 29.22K)

>5 days without water

You don't need to lie on the internet, you would have been hospitalized at day 4.

Attached: 1610722029882.jpg (602x623, 315.03K)

I haven’t been at my best days for years.

Who is the cutie? Also there's not "really depressed", there's depressed and not depressed.

Welcome to modern society, where only by acting special and different enough you get the attention from others you crave thanks to your massive internet addiction.
Isn't life grand?