Leave this shit website

Attached: leave4chanow.png (1325x840, 468.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3K8lPynChZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell that to the tourists that only come here because of "free speech"

And leave you user? Not a chance

>free speech

Attached: 1527508882-1527453162478.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

You feel it too, don't you?

Attached: 1539444456104.jpg (665x613, 68.05K)

Thank you. I was needing a slap in the face like this.

God, newfags act like this place is the worst thing ever. I can understand if you use this image specifically in reference to Any Forums or Any Forums, since those boards are just schizophrenics deluding themselves, but Any Forums in general? Oh yeah man, /jp/ sure is making me an extremely hateful person.
Fuck, have you ever been on 2chan or 5chan? Those are actual soulsucking experiences, those are sites you shouldn't use, Any Forums is 2007 era facebook by comparison.

I have nothing else in life and it's too late to even try. I fucked everything up and upon reflection, it was rigged from the start.

Exactly
>"durr twitter bans me for saying nigger but I heard this place called 4channel lets me say it"
And then these faggots proceed to crosspost like no tomorrow because other sites are where they should be, not Any Forums

This is home. These monstrosities are my friends.

Listen you Nigger-Faggot there is no such thing as free speech. The Kikes made sure of that.

no, I like this website
despite everyone being an asshole or a retard, at least they're genuine

>Muh freespeech
>shitposts 24/7
>i'm allowed to criticize things here
>continues shitpost

i hate tourists, this board is borderline kill without the usual bunker threads.

>failed normalfag realizes he doesn't belong and is wasting his time
shocker
been here since 2005 and it's legit the only place i have ever felt even remotely accepted and understood

This. It's the only place with honest discussion on the internet

I'm not your friend pal, eat shit and die.

I been on and off here since 2009. And my life has not improved the slightest

Attached: 03ab4e1b926225bb371cb1f4d88c0fbc.jpg (236x382, 12.27K)

You're not deep or complicated you're just a pussy in life and you try to justifying it intellectually by thinking you are "different than them".

>at least they're genuine
minus the bunkerchan/leftypol discord raid faggots, anyway. they mostly flood Any Forums and they're present at all hours being disingenuous. and Any Forums's been completely swept over by bots and paid shills since what? 2014? earlier? shit's fucked, man.

There's no discussions going on, stop being disingenuous you fucking nigger

Attached: i_hug_that_feel.png (500x461, 31.35K)

you don't have to be a genius to tell if someone's being a retard
the telltale signs are memefaggotry, Any Forums bullshit and buzzword spamming

I hate to admit it but Any Forums is my only social interaction.

/hug

Twitter, Discord, and electiontourists ruined Any Forums beyond recognition. I mean Any Forums was always kinda shit, but recoverable back then. It's literally over.

A sad truth.

Attached: 1516566814379.jpg (400x447, 37.09K)

I don't feel like Any Forums has changed in the last 12 years at all

All the Any Forums boards are cancer except for based Any Forums where we post Kevin Nash 1992 jokes

Attached: nash rope.jpg (666x421, 181.88K)

What's up with 2chan and 5chan? I don't speak moonrunes

keeping its memory alive is the only recourse we have
remind all these faggots about the good (shit) old days

I have nowhere else to discuss Precure but on Any Forums. I think the ultimate lesson is to leave Any Forums, this describes mostly Any Forums, Any Forums still has some cool actual discussions there.

Go outside and...and live!
youtube.com/watch?v=3K8lPynChZY

Attached: 1542287753805.gif (500x393, 998.72K)

This site is great and I've had tons of fun posting here.

Attached: 1494181237448.jpg (640x640, 64.68K)

I just come on Any Forums during big releases to see the shitstorm
I feel bad for thise terminally addicted to this place like i used to be

Attached: FI744UJXMAMGyr1.jpg (1280x720, 121.75K)

A-are you here for me senpai??

I never asked for you consent Your consent was never necessary.

but everyone on Any Forums are coomer degenerates that follow fotm and shounenshit religiously
they have no character to speak of

video games
ya'll sad mothafuckers lmaoooo

>muh feelings
Fuck off faggot

Never, and you can't stop me from coming here.
There are useful threads once in a blue moon, but, the majority of the threads are normalfags talking about normalfag games, your usual mainstream trash.
There is also another reason, every other image board is shit, pure fucking trash, filled with shitposters and drama queens.

Attached: 1629854241934.gif (340x450, 463.65K)

Just don't go to shounenshit threads and go to the threads dedicated to anime you like.

To leave Any Forums you must see it as social media. Across all corners of the Internet, most will agree with you that social media is a terrible thing, but they usually cannot point to why this is the case. It comes down to a case-by-case basis.

Any Forums is bad social media because it is entirely fueled by anonymous hate. While that can be seen as a boon to some, what becomes problematic is when people rely on that hate to get through their day. If you have imageboard addiction it means you purposefully seek out contrarian, inflammatory, and otherwise reactionary content to add to your life. Any Forums has this in droves. It's not called the "Internet Hate Machine" for no reason.

However, because that is the sole purpose of Any Forums - to spark hatred and cause unrest - you can view it much in the same way Any Forums likes to view the world: As a circus. This is a playground, and the anonymity permits you to jump in at literally any point in time and dictate the flow of conversation, for better or for worse. OP might be lying through his teeth but he demonstrates a good point. That being, Any Forums's TONE will never change even if its userbase and content tends to vary wildly.

This site is meant to be used in place of hitting a pillow or seething alone in your room after something goes wrong in your life. This site is meant to supplement a drunken rave, or as a last resort if you can't find good fap material. Don't use it as social media, and you will see it becoming less and less prominent in your life.

not true, some are more subtle and it takes a keen eye to spot a disingenuous poster who's pretending to make a real argument in a thread while actually just deliberately wasting anons' time with crafty sophistry and goalpost moving.

>the only place i have ever felt even remotely accepted and understood
>is a place where any genuine sense of being is fleeting and true relationships are impossible
You only hurt yourself by being here

Image creator clearly has never been in an /x/ thread. Genuine schizos are very endearing.

>genuine

You’re fucking deluding yourself, there’s tons of people here that only exist to poss you off. They might not even believe what they’re saying. Hell even I have shat on a game ive never played before.

free speech is a jewish lie you retarded nigger faggot, lurk moar

I don't think Any Forums harms me, I am a social retard with autism and social anxiety, I will never be able to maintain relationships outside of internet. This is the most socialization I will ever get in my life

If I hadn't come here to shed my poison for the last 16 years, I would have killed someone already.

/x/ and /lit/ have genuinely increased my quality of life.
Good books and good conversation on both boards.

criticizing ZOG would be exercising free speech but you wouldn't catch a jew endorsing it then, now would you?