Comfy Witcher Thread

Triss or Yen?

Attached: NETFLIX.jpg (1730x500, 120.33K)

Yenchads rise up

Pajeetnefer or LaTriss DeMarcus

I always prefer redheads but something about Yen bros..

-all non-quest related things you can find on the world are copy paste boring shit
-no one will talk to you unless they are quest related and you have the quest that requires them
-awful ui made for consoles and only 2 consumable slots, making alch spec a chore
-no resource management, you just instantly get all your potions back for whats essentially free
-enemies have 1, maybe 2, attacks that they repeat over and over, making fights absolutely boring after an hour
-level system only works to the games detriment, as youll quickly outlevel everything you have to do and it will all be easier than the game already is
-coming across a SKULL WARNING SIGN monster should be exciting but it's not, because you know it fights exactly the same as all the others of its kind, only with more hp.
-"cinematic" controls that ignore accuracy in favor of looking more natural
-even death march is easy as fuck due to a lack of enemy attack variety and every ability you can spec into being way too strong
-ciri sections are boring and unneeded and only serve to rob you of what could have been the one interesting boss fight in the game.
-the final moments of the story seem rushed as fuck, from oh hi crones now we fight, to im eredin i have a secret, im dying my secret is this guy tricked us and i had no plan to deal with it, to oh actually geralt i didnt trick you everthing is fine ciris here
-majority of loot is randomized and scales to your level. Nothing you find really excites you.
-all enemies have an extremely short tether that you will cross unintentionally more often than not. At this point they ignore you and start walking back to the center of the area or hang around to get hit easily
-witcher senses are only ever used when the quest requires it and is just hold right click to follow quest arrow. you cant actually track monsters or anything out in the world(and why would you need to? theyre all tethered to a small location and never move away)

6/10, masterpiece.

I play Witcher games for the story and atmosphere.

Seethe, Cope, Dilate.

Attached: CAFmhQX.png (221x286, 106.62K)

Are there people that really play with these mods?

They are both awful to be honest. Reading about triss shitting herself constantly on the road and yennifer getting groped infront of geralt while he watched was funny tho. None of the women geralt sleeps with our particularly good. Fringilia was using him, shani was a 17 year old nympho. Yennifer is abusive as fuck. Triss literally raped him. Small eye would have been good but she dies of typhoid or whatever.

Is there any normal woman Geralt sleeps with?

Attached: The-Witcher-3-Blood-and-Wine-2.jpg (1200x681, 34.91K)

Small eye. She was just a normal troubadour like dandelion.

That red head doctor in hearts of stone, who is also the best girl

Yen brainwashed me. Triss know I was with Yen and lied to me to fuck me.
Hoes are tricks and shit.

Only good choice, but you can only fuck her.

You can't settle down with her yet you can settle down with either Yen or Triss in Toussaint. ???

>yen is a tsundere bitch who will never be content for long
>triss is extremely manipulative and took advantage of geralt's memory loss to fuck her bff's man and likes getting involved in politics
I would've definitely fucked off to the front with her and just helped her do whatever if I was geralt

>fucks blacks
>fucks horses
>fucks futas
>fucks women with strap on
>fucks little boys
>fucks other animials i.e wolves
>fucks monsters
>eh...you can have her. Along with all the other witcher bitches.

Why can you fuck her crazy sister but not her? Is Damian tapping that prime duchess pussy?

Attached: 1564688319591.jpg (1280x720, 83.75K)

>Triss or Yen?
Yes I choose Ciri

Didn't he get banned from the country because he pumped and dumped her?

It was Dandelion, Damian is her stereotypical french body guard

Just make Geralt single, he likes to fuck and gets it alot so he doesn't really need to be in a relationship
And he already has a daughter

Single Geralt is the perfect life

I don't know why I thought of dandelion when I saw Damian. Oh well. Pretty awesome of him to fuck and then take off on royalty though