Elden bros... Not like this

Elden bros... Not like this...

Attached: arstechnica.jpg (855x326, 30.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techscurry.com/general/elden-ring-review-come-see-the-softer-side-of-punishing-difficulty/46276/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's just another shitty hack and slay and reviewers just give it high scores to prove they are le hardcore

stop spamming

No way this is real

techscurry.com/general/elden-ring-review-come-see-the-softer-side-of-punishing-difficulty/46276/

He's right overly punishing bosses aren't fun or entertaining. I don't want to feel like shit just because I can't beat a boss.

>He's right overly punishing bosses aren't fun or entertaining.
Yeah, you should be able to beat everything on the first try with little effort. I'm trying to watch a movie here, and the game is getting in the way.

Don't get my hopes up
I'm sure I'm going to have to deliberately gimp myself to get any real fun out of this

Game journalists are NOT human

You should feel like shit you couldn't beat a boss in a AAA videogame

Go play Arceus or Genshin faggot

this has to be bait, all this only makes me more excited

Keep crying faggot. Souls has always been loved here.

You can put effort in and still beat it on the first or second try. If anyone has trouble beating a boss in an hour then that's a problem.

im not sure they even qualify as sentient

Attached: 1573652190476.webm (640x360, 2.32M)

>punishing combat
>difficult bosses
>intricate map
>hours of fun
Sounds great!

Lol

Attached: E19EBAE6-63E0-446F-92C4-746962B102EC.jpg (1392x1027, 363.72K)

if this is the only criticism it sounds like GOTY

>doesn't upgrade gear
>doesn't upgrade stats
>doesn't use items
The game isn't the problem here. Journos are the problem.

I'm only more excited now

Kek

God Hand was truly the first pleb filter. Games “journalists” are not gamers and hardly even pass as human.

>elden ring good
>YASSSSS QUEEENNNNNN SLLLLLLAAYYYYYYY GET FUCKED NINTENTRANNIES BOTW DETHRONIZED AS THE GAME OF CENTURY 98 BABYYYYYY

>elden ring bad
>Game journalists are NOT human

Is hack and slay the word used to signal to your fellow discird trannies?

They regularly get filtered by games made for actual children like Sonic or Spongebob Squarepants. They have less intelligence than a mentally retarded child.

>I just want my feel good trophie now!

So... like Dark Souls, Sekiro or BB? Good.

> Punishing penalties for failure aren't for everyone

Your "penalty" is having to collect your lost runes & maybe do 1 or 2 minutes of retreading.

> Bosses can demand near-perfect execution of simple patterns

You have to dodge at certain times, that's literally it.

> intricate map design can make it easy to miss things

You're supposed to veer off & explore in whatever direction you choose to do. Having things tucked away in corners is not bad design.

> Spending literally an hour on a Voss and giving up after feeling no closer to beating it

Git gud.

>techscurry
of course the pajeet has problems with it

You are obsessed and you really need help.
I watched IGN's review and I swear to God, I have a feeling that he didn't invest in HP. At all.

>intricate map design can make it easy to miss things
>bad
This is a fake review. This is designed to make people angry.

Why are you attacking journalists. Journalists just gave it a 97 and you still whine about them. I bet most journalists are better at games than you are. Just because there's a few shitty ones doesn't mean anything.

I hate how those faggots made it a "not everyone needs to be good at games" issue. This faggot is illiterate and mentally retarded. Not ONCE does the text telling him what to do disappear. Not once does his brain tell him "hey retard if you jump on the box you can jump higher.
There's expecting a 1cc, ultra violence level of ability and then there's expecting a 20+ year old to have the intelligence of someone over the age of 12. Game journos can't even surpass the barrier of the intelligence of a 5 year old.

if you're not close to beating a boss then go fucking grind a couple levels or get a spirit
this criticism of bosses being too hard doesn't work in Souls games like it does with Sekiro

>oh no I have to git gud !!! baddy bad
go fuck yourself and go back

I get hes bitchy faggot, but penalties on lost life are fucking chore. Just let me repeat the challenge until i have mastered it, not make me waste 20 minutes just to fuck up on beginning

>map has no quest markers or quest log
>bosses unfairly hard
>game takes too long
think I'm going to skip this one bros

journos and women will never understand

Attached: 1645449326336.jpg (320x320, 16.63K)

lmao

literally, "git gud".

I can only get so erect. No map is Myst-tier levels of soul.

so so far every journos criticism about this game aside from the usual graphics/bugs/performace was actually a positive for me, nice

wow you low lives have nothing else going on in your lives that you need to spam 40 elden rings threads.

>Journalists just gave it a 97 and you still whine about them
>I bet most journalists are better at games than you are
Thread about a journo that is fucking shit at games. Try fucking reading next time.

here's your (you) darling

Ok that's one person. You never sucked at a game before? Where's the empathy?

I got elden ring in my life, baby.

Welcome to every AAA game launch. Sit down and shutup.

You should feel like shit because I guarantee a kid under the age of 10 who has spent less time playing video games than you (since he's 10) will beat the boss you can't because he knows how to time his attacks, defenses, and movement options because he has a functioning brain.

I have never spent an hour trying to beat a boss in Dark Souls.

so there's nothing bad about it, neat

I literally want all of those things.

Attached: 1468286612442.jpg (249x244, 9.02K)

Looking at his DS2 review this guy spent hours trying to beat the first boss, the fucking last giant. Opinion discarded.