Watching somone play a game when you can play it yourself

>Watching somone play a game when you can play it yourself

Why are Zoomers like this? What's the appeal of streamers?

Attached: 1644638588504.jpg (336x351, 12.54K)

People aren't watching them for the game, they're watching them for the streamer themselves. It's basically the same as watching TV or a comedian or something, they're entertainers.

>redditspacer seethes at zoomers
>while posting a zoomer meme
retard

>-oomer
go back tourist

Good question, same can be said about football, soccer, hockey, gladiatorial arenas, etc

I fucking hate video games. I used to love them, they were my entire life. TheynI kinda stopped feeling anything while playing them, I just kept going cause that's all I know. Now I actually feel like shit when I play a video game, every missed jump, every death, makes me feel miserable, and I don't feel good when I finally "win". So I just watch other people enjoying themselves instead. I'm 32.

I was a fairly early adopter of this, back in the old starcraft scene. But you're watching people play far beyond your own skill level in that game. Don't know why you'd watch something non-competitive, unless it's literally a movie like uncharted.

Parasocial relationships, zoomers think streamers and youtubers are their friends because they say things like they're talking to the individuals themselves, which is how you also end up with people that are so vitriolic when you shit on their favorite e-celebs.

Attached: 5483.png (198x245, 118.12K)

-oomer is oldfag at this point, cope more

|^:
|^:

>YEAH BRO JUST DROP 100 BUCKS ON SOULS 6!!!
no

What if I do both?

It's TV. Something something sportsball but it's just another form of entertainment. Why do you listen to musicians, you can make your own music.

People who think like this grew up thinking how cool making money playing games would be, but they failed at it while some chick takes up 60% of the screen with tits and rakes in tens of thousands a month. It's jealousy, nothing more.

ever notice streamers generally has a camera up their faces? and they often make fake reactions during any mildly irregular thing that happens in a game? often screaming or making weird sounds or talking some crap in response?
People love watching people react to shit like that. Streamer reaction clips are anime reaction gifs of normies.

Attached: 1621046952407.gif (537x680, 580.57K)

thanks for posting this now my mom has to take me to the doctor

Bump

>People aren't watching them for the game, they're watching them for the streamer themselves. It's basically the same as watching TV or a comedian or something, they're entertainers.

Virtually zero streamers are actually entertaining, though.

What's so wrong about it? 20 years ago I was in my cousins and friends houses watching them play single player games all the time. I asked to borrow the game later if I liked what I saw.

fpbp
there's a reason why there's a sea of unwatched streamers and lets plays

Mutts, it's all mutts

Attached: 1645649779691.jpg (902x1024, 260.19K)