The girl behind the counter at Gamestop today made fun of me for pre-ordering Elden Ring

The girl behind the counter at Gamestop today made fun of me for pre-ordering Elden Ring

Attached: 1596035059526.jpg (1024x768, 70.69K)

justified, pre-ordering and buying day one is retarded

Any pic?

Attached: 1645387346426.png (680x708, 510.88K)

because playing elden ring on Steam is best choice

Oh man, that blows dude. Every time I go to Gamestop one of the girls there tries to hit on me. They usually have them nerdy, dorky girls working there. They're easy to impress, they have low self-esteem.

I'm gonna go trade in some ps4 games to get a steam gift card and buy Elden ring.

what did she say?

Based girl, preordering is for retards only.

Stop making up stories

You should have raped her

No she didn't, she would get fired for that.

>how NEETs think people in the real world act

You're either lying or she made a joke that you were unable to get due to your autism. I'm sorry, OP.

>person working at store making fun of customer for buying thing from store
I doubt it.

Unironically just say you're trans and that she was making horrible comments, bring a friend to lie on your behalf. Just abuse progressive values to get people fired if they fuck with you. If you're a non-white you're basically playing with cheat codes on so go nuts.

There's a chubby but cute girl that works at the one near me. If it's slow when I go in she talks my ear off and last time she seemed excited that I was finally trying Nier Automata (she kept talking about how good it was). I told her she needed to play Deadly Premonition since she mentioned liking Twin Peaks. Thanks for reading my blog.

Imagine a grown man in a suit going to a game store.

>imagine a chad
Yes, and?

>female talked to him
teach me your ways, chadlord

That's because you're ugly. Don't worry, she would have made fun of you no matter what you did.

Kek I'm unsure if I have any local game stores near me

She was flirting with you

I haven’t been to a game store in years

you should give her the dick

hes probably mad he's stuck being a wageie while you go home and play vidya

Ask for her fucking number you retard. Go up to her and recite "hey, can I get your number?". It's literally that easy. Do it faggot.

They only sell amiibos now, you're not missing out.
I'd gladly go to game stores if they focused on indie, obscure games. I'm not sure why they don't, that's where the audience is....

hop the counter and hit her with a spinning elbow the next time you see her

People still go to Gamestop?

not only OP is lying, he's not even in US

>doing trade in at gamestop
>cute girl working there that day
>asks me if I want to preorder the new horizon game since it comes out tomorrow
>tell her I dont even have a ps4
>tells me she is going to play it by herself tonight
>I just say "thats cool" and leave

Attached: 1637532147349.jpg (279x290, 9.45K)

BUY GME

Attached: 1634776819586.png (41x92, 1.53K)

>the closest gamestop by me either had an older woman who look out of place there, a long haired boy who is in all honesty the best looking of the bunch, or an asshole that gets pissy when you don't buy anything
How do I get a cute dorky depressed gamestop gf bros...

Real story: user never stepped outside of his room the whole day and made up this story

i thought that was just a normal womans reaction to laugh at everything

thats why gamestop is trash, i go there to shop for games not talk to the staff