FromFags stay losing

Hey there FromFags, I hope you enjoy playing Dark Souls III: Jump Button edition. I hope you enjoy wandering around the same dusty old catacombs and castles with a voiceless, nameless protagonist with no objective other than to kill everyone in sight. I'm sure you'll get lots of entertainment out of the boss fights in which the winning strategy is always to wait for the boss to flail around, hit him a couple times, and repeat until he collapses. Oh, and let's not forget how much you'll love the ten bajillion throwaway boss fights, just like you did back in Dark Souls II! Most importantly, I'm looking forward to seeing you rave over the exact same unoriginal "goTHic FaNTAsy" theme that every single From game has had since Demon's Souls.

Meanwhile, I'll be continuing to enjoy the vivid, colorful world of Horizon: Forbidden West with its extensive lore, original setting, and characters that you can actually get invested in. I'll be having fun with a combat system that rewards precision and aggression over trial and error. I do hope you guys enjoy your game, however, just remember that Aloy will always be waiting for you to join her on her journey and give up on the latest recycled From garbage.

Attached: AbCNwG8.jpg (1080x1080, 670.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M1SY25Q6Fdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: nicocado aloy.jpg (1200x675, 48.29K)

Attached: aloy evolution.jpg (1679x978, 693.21K)

didnt read

How many calories does this bitch consume? Like 6000?

Thanks OP, I'm glad that we can enjoy different things in a civil manner. Sure would be embarrassing to go full tribal over something as silly as video games. Haha.

Feel free to run off and die in a ditch somewhere

what is it about american trannies who love horizon but hate elden ring

is it the difficulty?

>is it the difficulty?
Yes, Elden Ring also features beautiful slender women, you know that's blasphemy for them.

Alright OP, have fun shooting arrows at the robots in slow motion after they make their telegraphed attack every ten seconds.

Attached: Aloy if she black.jpg (623x869, 42.37K)

Nice try, but Aloy's face is back to the way it was in the full release. She's still infinitely more attractive than any one of your pathetic Souls "waifus."

Attached: horizon-forbidden-west-review-1644515572232.jpg (1200x673, 792.3K)

Horizon Zero Dawn is an ok game. I'm glad you are enjoying it though!

Attached: 1644539395972.webm (1920x1080, 2.05M)

She looked way better in the first game.

Attached: download (72).jpg (1920x1080, 417.72K)

they're used to changing the difficulty

Niko is from Ukraine right? So this is what happens to a nigga that moves to the USA. Fugg.

No he's some sort of latino. I think colombian.

Attached: 1644840797715.png (256x256, 170.61K)

Isn't horizon litterally "horizon 2: beard Nikocado edition"?

*latinx
be respectful

Eat shit you mayo monkey

falseflagging

Based

Attached: images (46).jpg (554x554, 17.66K)

jesus...

horizon forbidden west will be forgotten starting next week, meanwhile elden ring will be talked about for literally years, just like bloodborne

KINO

the parrot dying was the catalyst

HFW is a culture war game. It will be used for years to that end. You are completely wrong.

nope, people will literally forget about aloys beard and the fickle poltards will move on to something else while HFW gets quietly swept under the rug. I been around the block, I know how these things play out.

>Main villain if the series is actually an AI that reprogrammed itself to be racist
>Villains of Forbidden West are literally just rich people
It would be laughable if it wasn't pathetic.

the fuck is horizon

Imagine falling for this bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=M1SY25Q6Fdo