Makes back to back games of the year

>Makes back to back games of the year
How does From Software do it?

Attached: 1D06AE2C-18EE-4BAF-AAE5-058F4B4A5873.jpg (1400x700, 184.65K)

inb4 Reddit obsessed autist-kun.

Yeah, nah. Sekiro was alright but it's definitely the worst of the souls style games.

Sekiro literally won game of the year

Because white m*les didn't make it.

prepare your anus for the hat trick
Armored Core 6 is coming

That doesn't mean it was the best game that year. I'm not sure what else came out that year without looking it up but there's bound to be something better.

>it wasn't akshually goty....why? uhhhh because I said so
How do you live like this, seriously

You should play Dark Souls 2. It's abysmal

>wins game of the year
>doesn’t mean it’s the best game that year

Attached: 978F4BC4-D024-4345-B63A-C762B86F7F7E.jpg (1170x1325, 1.62M)

>Makes the same game over and over
How do they do it?

a meaningless award even TloU2 and nu-God of War movie games won

The 4 Souls Games were disappointingly similar. But at least Demon's and Dark 1 were unique and made sense as iteration.
But ER and Sekiro were quite different from the formula.

Mongoloid

They focus on the game instead of shitty liberal politics and making women hairy and ugly.

its called shilling
LToU2 won game of the year is that tranny game deep or good? no. stop consuming mainstream media.

>making women hairy and ugly
They did that back with Crossbreed Priscilla
Yeah I went there

Sekiro, ER, and to an extent BB are unique.

Monster girls don’t count

the difference between dark souls games and tlou2 is that the actual gamers who actually play the games enjoy dark souls overwhelmingly so, meanwhile the hate for tlou2 story-wise is the overwhelming side. and it's sort of reversed where a chunk of game reviewers don't like the souls games for lack of accessibility, unlike the gamers who all like it, meanwhile the reviewers loved TLOU2 but the gamers hated it

Are you aware every gaming magazine, blog, website or news outlet can decide on their own GOTY so there could theoretically be 30 GOTY for any given year?

I think you're missing the point
You have brain AIDS