Dota 2

Are ya waiting for the next patch Any Forums?
Hurricane Pike on Enchantress creates so much salt, I hope IceFrog will never nerf it

Attached: enchantress1.png (437x672, 365.82K)

No I'm playing Heroes of the Storm because its better.

no, I'm waiting for Elden Ring

stopped playing after they gave everybody their own courier because I couldn't hide it in the forest anymore

all of my IRL friends play league so I play that instead.

plz buff my man chen, his passive is so useless holy shit

Attached: b5e.jpg (300x300, 26.23K)

>Chen
lol

he's objectively the most fun hero in the game

Attached: 53a35744818247867fc7272a943b8723d6becb91_full.jpg (184x184, 7.3K)

I refuse to play until they bring back banana Venomancer.

I have in my 1.2k Dota playtime never had a game where someone picked Chen

there's a button to select the courier, what mmr does this work at?

four legged deer and horse pussy uoooohhhhh!!!!!!!

That's because people don't know how to exploit Chen's strengths. No other pos 5 can take down all 3 T1 towers before 15 minutes

based chen player.
also taking his passive lvl 1 in lane is extremely op. I get headress + divine favor and I can just right click their heros. But yeah after lvl 1 I never take it until I need to.

1.2k dota playtime is not much at all, sadly enough.

Too bad most games take longer than 30 mins though

Pos 5 is all about winning the early game as hard as possible, which is what Chen excels at. You don't necessarily need to end the game, just give your team the easiest time possible. After that he pretty much only offers various utilities and auras from his creeps and lots of burst healing

if you can play chen well enough to excel in early, mid, and late game; you can pretty much win every game. Chen will always be the best pos 5.

The problem is your teammates don't often take advantage of your early game advantage. Sure I can win my lane with my carry level 7 and their offlaner level 4, sure I can get their top and mid tower at 10 minutes, but if my team isn't willing to fight with our 5k networth advantage then it's for nothing. I have to harass my team to smoke to get anything done most of the time

Attached: 0d6f588b4dacc2feb083105cf351d7acf.png (256x144, 63.64K)

So who will the new hero be?

probably primal beast or nothing since new techies are basically a new hero

she looks like she fucks human men

>new techies
There's going to be a rework?

patch announcement said they'd be gutted, more details any minute now