ER PS4

Reminder that if you're not playing this on a last gen console you're not getting the true From Software experience and therefore did not really beat the game.

You may continue.

Attached: erps4.jpg (342x426, 24.42K)

No one cares tranny

beating it at 20fps will be harder than on 60. console souls is the true gamer experience

i aint buying a PS5 for one game

Zoomers don’t have pubes

never seen a poorfag cope thread quite like this before

zoomers are 20+ by now, grandpa

I'm a millennial and I shave my pubes

Just get a PC, bro.

Attached: 1645630008993.jpg (1981x1108, 392.34K)

lmao nice cope thread faggot

Attached: 1645417131648.jpg (412x481, 61.17K)

Runs as well as bloodborne on the ps4, I can live with that.

Considering if I should buy a series s or stick to my ps4.

>last gen
Disgusting

Attached: 1644111926065.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

doesn't seem like theres much of a difference. the series s will run it at 30fps too

Life’s been rough lately and coincidently all the issues end this Friday. Really nice that elden ring lands on the same day. It’s been keeping me going as a little treat at the end of a shitty couple weeks.

Am I gonna be okay with the original xbone? I’m so scared bros I just want some gaming kino

I'm playing on ps4 cause I don't think I'll buy a new console ever again after last gen, and I was worried but the network test was good enough

I just watched IGN's review. Two questions:
1. Am I crazy, or was there really chariot boss? (and stage designed similar to its boss area in DS2)
2. Did that fag invest anything into HP? The red bar was low.

See . I'ld imagine Xbox one version will be very similar

I played Bloodborne, DS3 and Sekiro on the pro and the performance wasn't amazing for any of them, but if you're a console shitter you get used to it. Same if you have a less-than-ideal PC. The only issue is when you go from a game with actual high FPS, for example DS1 or DS2 when it comes to Souls games on the PS4, that the lower FPS starts to stand out.
That's why I'm going to play a game that runs like shit before Elden Ring so the experience will feel much smoother and not bother me that much.

old gen games have been gimped to run around 30fps on their consoles, you'll be okay

>From Software experience
I don't like meme games. Never played a Souls game, never played Bloodborne, will not play this one.

Attached: cate_you_not.jpg (749x915, 71.27K)

That's even better. I get to play the game twice and have two different experiences. Thanks for the tip, fag.

You sound poor. KYS.

Good, one less subhuman faggot playing my kino games. The retards gatekeep themselves.

Attached: 1640236723596.png (564x468, 378.63K)

based
that also holds true for those playing it on anything other than Ultra in pc.

I hope it runs well on PS4. I dont want to buy any new consoles and upgrading my PC for one game. Eh.

Attached: __0.jpg (1920x1080, 251.63K)

Yeah, I can't buy a PS5 anywhere, nigger. Also...
>Xbox version runs like shit
>PC graphics cards are too expensive due to COVID + Ukraine invasion, and I'd rather not lower myself by doing the game a disservice with my current rig
What do you expect me to do?

Cinematic 120ms delay at ~27FPS

demon's soul predate the memes. can play that one(emulated on pc, even) and still live by your enlightened contrarian mindset

PS5 and Ultra on PC are the only acceptable ways to play the game. Anything else and you're not getting the authentic experience.

YouTube on max settings is the optimal way to play ER. Everything else is a matter of personal preference