CDKeybros, we won

CDKeybros, we won...

Attached: Capture.jpg (917x369, 29.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelegality.com/reviews/is-cdkeys-legit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You saved $10, gj.

Attached: 1577739088591.png (1366x768, 1.34M)

It's 60 euros on Steam. Fuck Gabe.

what site is that?

CDKeys my friend. Although that was an early bird deal, the price is now 44 euros on said site. Still much cheaper than Steam though.

thanks for the heads up.

Attached: 1606310258863.png (497x641, 491.92K)

i wasn't brave enough even though I've never had a bad pre-order from CDkeys
good job OP

>Chinese company uses stolen credit cards to buy keys
>autuist buys for 50% off
>Bandai permabans him for fraud

>spreading lies so people dont save money
good goi

Attached: 1642617919580.jpg (828x792, 174.77K)

Keep slurping that corporate cock shill.

downloading now :-)

Salty Gabecuck is salty. Most of my library comes from CDKeys, been playing their products for years now and my Steam account is doing fine. It's a legit site
thelegality.com/reviews/is-cdkeys-legit/
of the dozens of keys I bought there, all of them have always worked perfectly and preorders were always sent on time.

WHERE IS MY FUCKING KEY GODDAMMIT

Attached: 1475118106337.gif (500x360, 838.91K)

Ah well, just gonna pirate it then

very cool to swap to EMEA without telling anyone and then pretend it's a bug. still waiting on my refund

>Bandai permabans him for fraud
This has never happened and will never happen

WHERE IS IT

Attached: 1635177342655.png (332x254, 12.38K)

I DIDN'T GET MINE YET AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Somebody earlier said it might be rolling out in batches and I suspect he's right. OP got his and I actually got my key too.

Attached: ER.png (551x368, 293.56K)

Maybe it's a region thing and EU keys have been released but US keys might take a bit longer. I'm fairly confident all region keys will be sent before the game releases. CDKeys is usually on time.

UM WHAT THE FUCK I JUST NOTICED THEY GOT THE REGION FOR MY ORDER WRONG

Attached: 1629110811572.png (358x30, 2.98K)

see

my body is ready

Attached: ooooh.jpg (579x220, 33.56K)

Did they respond to your ticket yet?

i don't have steam because i don't want that spy software on my pc

Nobody asked, Tim.

yes
>Just to clarify, there is a system issue that shows EMEA for the region of the pre-ordered Elden Ring PC on the download link. This is an error and is being fixed now as the cdkeys we will be releasing is for Worldwide. Apologies for the confusion this may have caused. Should you still require a refund, kindly reply to this email stating so.
and now i'm waiting on my refund because i don't believe this for a second and gmg was only $5 more

that's my name.. how do you have access to my PC user?

Are retards here really unaware cdkeys gets keys from third world countries and sells them for a lower price? They're not a marketplace like g2a or kinguin

Hmmm, I think I'll try the key and initiate a chargeback if it really doesn't work.