Want to play non-lethal

>want to play non-lethal
>every gun kills
>use a melee weapon
>sorry user, that weapon was too strong, they're dead now!
>use fists
>UH OH user THEY HIT THEIR HEAD ON THE GROUND AND DIED

why did they NEVER fix this simple fucking thing?

Attached: Cyberpunk-2077-1-640x360.jpg (640x360, 30.26K)

use the cyberware mod that makes all your weapons non lethal, it's been in the game since day one

Use non-lethal weapons

just use pax mod in your gun incel

>
>have to find it first
>still doesn't work

lot of people never played the game

It does work, retard and you can find the module for your cyber-eyes just about on any enemy

to play non lethal you are supposed to avoid everyone.
t.didn't kill anybody up to the last mission where I went insane

Not him, but I usually swap to a non lethal baton for the last hits and half the time the cyberpsychos die anyway

>have to find it first
you can literally get it after the first mission, which you can clear stealth only, why are you such a faggot ?

>It does work
literally doesn't work though, and you'll kill 20% of the time.
>you can find the module for your cyber-eyes just about on any enemy
No, you can't.
>you can literally get it after the first mission,
If you get lucky and find it on enemies. Which you can't attack because you'll probably kill them. slowclap.

Even with non-lethal weapons, you have a damage threshold, and if you go over that, enemies die. Also, even with pax, you can blow people's arms and heads off sometimes. Also, they'll still die from falls, or strangely enough, if they touch anything on the way down, like a curb or a box. You can also kill them by punching them just enough to knock them down, which is also weird.

But I wouldn't worry user because you literally are forced to kill by the main story anyways

What are you even talking about? I've managed to complete all of the cyberpsycho missions and Oda non-lethally with just this gun. Skippy even has a specific non-lethal setting

Attached: Unity pistol.png (1920x1080, 3.1M)

Also worth mentioning that it's very hard to see if they're alive or dead. I used to think it was by the way you could see the body subtly moving, but apparently it's the colour of the crosshair dot when you centre on them. Knowing that, I have noticed that even when they're alive when downed, they die after a minute anyway and the crosshair goes blue for no reason at all.

conclusion: non-lethal is impossible in this game, and they aren't going to do fuck about it.

that's realistic though
I thought you wanted immersion in your video games

>all of the cyberpsycho missions and Oda
have you tried just random street thugs who aren't one of the handful of enemies scripted to have non-lethal conditions?

Sometimes and it did work even then. I would generally go full on lethal on NCPD scanner missions as there's no penalties

>Sometimes and it did work even then
Liar.

What are you talking about? It's easy to play non-lethal; they even made it so that guns weren't auto-kill so plebs could collect all the cyberpsychos. So long as you don't headshot them on the final hit, they'll roll around unconscious.
More importantly: why do you want to go non-lethal? More than half of the enemies you go against should be put in the ground.

>So long as you don't headshot them on the final hit, they'll roll around unconscious
wrong

>they even made it so that guns weren't auto-kill
user, what are you trying to say here?

Nah. I agree that occasionally enemies would ragdoll and hit their heads on something due to the amount of jank at launch but it worked on generic NPCs just as well.

If you hit them again after they've lost conscience, even with a non lethal weapon, you'll still kill them. So once they are down stop hitting them, you mongoloid monkey.

because trying to be a moralfag liberal mercenary is as retarded as actual liberals. you kno, the ones crying for the US to bomb russia cause of some ukraine oil and iron. let them die, pussy

Attached: mentallyretarded.png (583x789, 645.39K)

Retarded low iq spic go back dragon ball/smash bros