If you haven't destroyed at least one controller or wall in a blind rage you're not a real gamer

If you haven't destroyed at least one controller or wall in a blind rage you're not a real gamer.

Attached: 1645560555062.jpg (960x1280, 155.99K)

Honestly yeah. It means you never tried to succeed at anything difficult in your life. It's normal for people to feel rage from time to time. Managing rage comes from experience, and having a support group around you to temper you down. You should be able to handle rage better as you mature and grow.

Ideally, you were taught how to manage rage as a child, and you carry that wisdom into adulthood. But not every child is privileged with emotionally intelligent family. So it takes some people longer to learn how to manage. If you're past your 30s and still breaking stuff, then you need to see therapy. If you're still in your 20s or teens though its ok.

I'm not an idiot who rages over a game

why are american walls made of paper

>at least one
>not at least over 100+
check test levels asap

3rd world nigger hands typed this

ok retard

>if you aren't retarded you aren't a real gamer
Checks out.

Only retarded manchildren do that

It's cheap and easy to replace.

im not reading all this shit

ITT low test

if you havent destroyed a controller or wall means you are not white

you don't know how

Maybe user is just really strong?

>3 controllers
>laptop
>chair
>7 year long relationship
>beer bottle
>mouse
how much of a gamer am i?

Woman beater please

Mine aren't. My buddy broke his hand on our wall in a drunken fit of rage. Metal lath AND the stud between the front door and a closer made that shit balloon instantly.

Why would I destroy the controller when the thing I'm mad at is myself

You have higher T than everyone else who posted ITT. Everyone else reading this is a tranny.

My very older computer back in the day would slow down from overload. I would get so mad I kick the tower over and over. I remember inspecting it after and the outside of the case had marks and chip off pieces. Thinking back I’m surprised the motherboard didn’t get lodged out, I would go to town on that computer and kick it maybe ~12 times in a fit of rage.

A True one.

is that really the best you got

Sperg elitism will never not be funny to me.

Better than your ability to read

I've only ever broke my enter key from raging in chat during Dota.

I read your post and you're right.

wtf i'm woman now

>he didn't grow up poor and therefore developed an aversion to damaging things
doesn't stop drifting or faulty wiring tho

>you cant read
try harder
>uh... you cant read
youre disappointing me

Thanks for proving me right, illiterate.

if it ain't broke don't fix it

>If you're still in your 20s
Nah, if you're an adult and still sperg out in an autistic rage over video games you're an idiot.

Poorfags are more likely to have anger issues and resort to breaking their stuff.

I punched a hole clean through the wall once when I was pissed off about getting a C on a test I had studied hard for. Not gaming-related though

I have severe ADHD and I never get angry of a fucking inanimate object as I'm not an autistic retard.

>being a nigger and chimping out makes you a gaymer

Okay nigger.

pulling a string here i see

im not reading this shit

Any videos of kids losing their shit and losing at cod online and smashing consoles?

My family is full of raging retards but I knew well enough not to dump all my rage into breaking something because I knew well enough that we couldn't afford shit being broken

>pulling a string here i see
try harder
>uh... youre disappointing me
you can't read

I've got a really rough temper, once shoved my thumbs in someone's eyes in back in hs, but I've never sperged out over a video game.

You know what really helps with tempering rage/outbursts that might lead to destroyed electronics? Growing up fucking poor, where if you break or lose something, you ain't gonna see another one.

Their doors are even bigger jokes. American police could never break through any european door.

I got my anger issues from my dad and it's why I'm not going to have kids.

WELP guess i'm retired

now hes just seething lmao

wheres the black man sweating angry white drywall image thing?

nah I'm not a salty bitch or retardedly out of control

Yes you are.

If you get angry over video games you are a man child

They will just shoot you through the door then.

>no u
please keep replying youre mind broken

Oh the irony.

>destroying walls with your bare hands
Are Americans super humans or something?

but I like angry Kratos

>no u again
i accept your concession

Their walls are cardboard and plaster