I don't want the normalfags touching our games soulsbros

I don't want the normalfags touching our games soulsbros

Attached: 72a75deb3d4406e2ee1d39f83b921a16.jpg (550x550, 38.22K)

Souls has been a normie franchise since Dark Souls.

These games have been normalfag-core since the launch of DS3. The fuck you talking about?

>soulsbros
but you are normalfags..

Attached: images.jpg (292x173, 4.81K)

Take your meds.

Attached: 1643827862108.gif (236x260, 149.37K)

I believe that started in 2013 and it wounded me deeply

Attached: df5.jpg (645x716, 31.29K)

>DS3
Since DS1, newfag

You're like 10 years too late faggot.
Normalfags don't want (You) touching THEIR games, soulsnigger

What
You guys are as mainstream as Persona and SMT
KYS

Bullshit normals ain't got passion they just do it because they saw someone else do it

Fromsoft games have always been for casual normalfags thinking they're good at video games

I want *more* normalfags to play these games. I know almost no one IRL who's played Bloodborne, and literally no one who's even glanced at Sekiro.

Too late faggot. This is my first souls game and I’m going to complain about everything I don’t like and post Reddit links in every thread. Im even going to pontificate about either games I didn’t play.

Soulsborne belongs to everyone now and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Just watched the Arlo review. It's literally a BotW clone with the same old souls combat on easy mode with accessibility options. Sorry your "hardcore" game is no longer going to be niche (lol).

Normalfaggots aren't autistic as you user, they probably quit after a few couple deaths

Spics too. They’re ruining everything

>lol I played le hard meme game I'm such a hardcore gamer

I would much rather have some spic hurling hate mail at me for backstabing like in old days of ds1 than some boring faggot with his discord trannies

Invade them and kill them ( in game )

Attached: 66f.jpg (1242x1394, 155.86K)

Soulsshit is another variation of annual ubishit/fifa shovelware. It's been that way for years.

Attached: 1622589558787.jpg (1280x720, 277.61K)

fromniggers are so unfathomably obnoxious, its unreal.

Never played Dark souls. Should I start with the Remastered?

Souls games have been normalfag central since Dark Souls 1

Are we still going on about that DS3 DLC?

stupid fucking delusional idiot, it has been normalfag clay from the start

DARK SOULS 2 IS THE BEST SOULS GAME
DON'T REPLY NIGGERS

Basically this. I think they make better quality games so "shovelware" is kind of unfair, but it's still basically the same exact thing over and over again, and unless you really, really like that style of gameplay it's all pretty meh at this point.