Ebin Ring refugee thread

Ebin Ring refugee thread

Attached: 4564677776.jpg (640x360, 25.87K)

Calm the fuck down

Attached: 546456345.png (161x39, 1.73K)

Sifu has a goro majina mod, pretty cool.

so... how are you guys doing?

Attached: 1616816852677.png (550x793, 437.69K)

i'm playing AC odyssey because i haven't experienced the 2 big dlc's yet. First one was garbage now I'm making my way to the 2nd one.

>be in elden ring thread
>see projected fps of current consoles to be 45-60 fps
>complain that it should be basically locked
>get accosted by people telling me to shut the fuck up
dark souls has ruined a whole 2 generations already

It's that kind of release again?

I don't really know why people are freaking out over the review score like it's some kind of revelation. Dark Souls 2 got a fucking 91 and that game was horrible.

Playing roguelikes.

i miss the stardew threads

yes
have you not seen what dark souls has done to video game discussion in general?

Kinda shit, not sleeping well lately. Playing through Yakuza LaD and ffxiv.

What was the last game Any Forums was completely, collectively enthralled by? Tortanic situations don't count

I never played the game but I went into a thread once a few years back and it seemed nice. Now it's basically nothing but pedo posting and shitty memes.

A heckin 97? Any Forumsedditors we won!!!

You mean like every smash roster announcement?

cyberpunk i would say the shit show was next level

MGS 5 until the game came out and almost everyone was disappointed by how shit the map and story was and how gutted the game felt in regards to content.

2nd one is a tiny bit better than the 2nd, poopysoft is retarded and can't write a good story in ac games

Roster faggotry is not the game as actual game discussion and anticipation.

DMC V up until a week or so post-release; after that everyone went ballistic, you were either a shill for loving the game or a shitposter for having some problems/personal nitpicks, with 0 inbetween

An Elden Ring thread died for this. Fuck you.

Than the 1st*

pretty good mothman. im off work finally so im gonna play some KOF and diablo 2 while i can.

Yes

There's nothing to play

Attached: 1645562906726.png (540x610, 800.92K)

muito real

>not sleeping well lately.
You too? I dunno what's been up but I've been waking up super early these past few nights, it's awful.

I am actually thrilled to try this new Fromsoft game, but I will be busy until next monday, how will I use this website if I want to avoid the heckin spoilerinos? I think this is adieu for now Any Forumsros...

There's a pretty good game coming out tomorrow...

remember MGS5 release?
this is only the beginning

A lot dsfags/fromsoftfags are basically a rabid cult, honestly. You can't say anything about their games without having a swarm of autists thats screeching at you, even if what you're asying is completely within reason and not just shitposting.

I played most of DaS (several times) and half of BB. I never really got it I guess.

same*