Why do he and Fromsoft keep delivering in what many see as a dark age for vidya?

Why do he and Fromsoft keep delivering in what many see as a dark age for vidya?

Attached: images (56).jpg (219x231, 6.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidetaka_Miyazaki?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He loves us.

Talentless hack.

Attached: fd6.jpg (1000x1426, 302.66K)

>dark age
gen 7 was way worse

>le release one game man
And it’s based as fuck

He kneels to none.

Attached: 7E40D3A8-7FA7-43D6-A857-5D249DFD7EF4.jpg (666x1024, 179.66K)

Vision.

FROM have stuck to their core design philosophy established in KF not caring about chasing trends, or designing by committees and focus testing.
They just had their watershed moment with DaS' PC release, and now they have finally managed to capitalize on their popularity and success with Miyazaki in the president chair.

That’s the big question I have too user. I suspect it does have something to do with them being an old established small studio, so the working environment is very intimate and they haven’t been overrun by zog-brains (yet). Something like that.

>in what many see as a dark age for vidya?
only incels and retards think this
there's more bad games cause there just more people making games than ever before, just the same as there are more mediocre games and good games
stop romanticizing the past retard

>graduated from University
>have gf
I guess I’m a retarded incel now

>stuck to their core design
no shit, every game is the goddamn same and you fags lap it up like its the second coming of christ

Attached: average redditor.jpg (1117x155, 40.17K)

He made the problem worse idiot

Miyazaki's games taking place in cyclical worlds is a metaphor for how he's repackaged the same game for the past 13 years and his fans keep "linking the fire" by purchasing them, it's very intelligent. Bravo Miyazaki.

>every game is the goddamn same

Attached: 1511811117456.png (500x281, 186.38K)

>i have a black friend so I cant be racist

Wrong again user I have a black friend and I am racist

Well when your guiding star is King's Field, you better make the same game as it. No other dev does it, and its an excellent template.

Attached: bd.jpg (800x450, 23.58K)

The answer lies in his life story
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidetaka_Miyazaki?wprov=sfla1

Attached: 15993618.jpg (400x388, 29.81K)

It's over.

>the second coming of christ will be a nothingburger because christ has already been here before

>dark age for vidya?
Play more games.