Hey you. Yes, you. HL2 Overcharged is up for download, so stop shitposting and go shoot some ayyliens...

Hey you. Yes, you. HL2 Overcharged is up for download, so stop shitposting and go shoot some ayyliens. And don't forget to pet your pet launcher every so often.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 793.5K)

Did they actually shoe-horn expansions to the levels in the campaign?

why should i play this over any dozen of other hl2 smod knockoffs?

Never heard of it, but fair enough

Attached: adrian shepard takes care of his wippinz.gif (500x259, 978.76K)

naw
play Half Life Echoes instead

Someplace Else too, it's great.

Thank you, it looks promising, I will give it a try.

Dunno lmao, I just played with settings so far and checked test maps to see if anything blatantantly crashes the game.

This one uses new engine, hence no need for old pre-pipe HL2 stashed somewhere. Also since this one at least has chance of being developed, unlike SMOD which was abandoned by author without any kind of source code so someone else could properly port it to orange box. It also packs weapons that I don't think usual SMOD flavor can do, like displacer cannon and various hl2 beta weapons.
And it also has more npcs, ported from HL1 mostly.

Why not play both?

As far as I remember, it's one big map too which is fucking impressive design in itself. Give it a go, hope you like it as much as I do.

Echoes is so good bros
I should replay it

>Why not play both?
I never felt as much joy with HL2 mods as I did with 1s, so I advocate the former.

>This one uses new engine
Huh?

SMOD was abandoned before Valve updated HL2 and Episode One to the newer Source engine, so it never got updated to work with Half-Life 2 after 2011

I think I like Echoes more for the Black Mesa area design than playing through it.

Mental illness.

Oh, that. I thought you meant Source 2.

Yeah, I felt the need to clarify since OP is a russian ESL retard shill for the mod team.

That's kinda rude. I made a thread because I felt like it, better than having yet another "omg I'm so hype for eldern ring girls, you wouldn't BELIEVE"

>non-sequitur
Don't care.

If people are recommending their favorite HL mods, play Peaces Like Us.

Attached: medium.jpg (368x240, 37.38K)

So its like Mmod/Smod?