Well user,what stopping you from becoming vtuber? You can earn easy money while playing random vidya games yknow?

Well user,what stopping you from becoming vtuber? You can earn easy money while playing random vidya games yknow?

Attached: 0663.jpg (750x1035, 577.67K)

Attached: 1637288797609.png (1080x505, 440.39K)

What drives a woman to donate to streamers?

Loneliness. Same for men.

I have a very tiny shred of dignity

I commissioned one but my artist never got back to me

>Well user,what stopping you from becoming vtuber?
i'm the most boring fuck on the planet and being even remotely interesting enough (even to the turbo faggots that watch this dogshit) to get viewers would be incredibly draining on top of turning my number one pastime (videogames) into a chore i need to do to put food on my plate
i would rather keep my shitty job since it's the only reason i actually go out and interact with human beings

>it's easy just sell yourself like a huge fucking slut with no respect for yourself
I'm good. I don't want to be a celebrity and i don't want to be an e-celebrity for the same reason.

I don't want gays obsessing over me

Attached: denied encino men.gif (272x198, 1002.25K)

Women can't be lonely, it's a male only thing.

I cant pretend to be excited for shit games.

the streamer ignored this, right?
Right?

women are much lonely than men, they cant be lonely by men standards but by their inferior standards they get extremely lonely very easily and its only happening more and more

they can be if they’re ugly or retarded beyond comprehension

Or if they are beautiful and over 35.

probably, this kind of shit would leak quickly on all the other boards.

Women select their partners.
Men are the one that are either selected or filtered.
Their "loneliness" is nothing but a choice they made and they can stop at any point.
Men don't have that luxury.

Attached: yg6hg5x6t5511.jpg (1290x1288, 79.42K)

those are mutually exclusive, woman only lose value with age

korone is prety big and play a bunch of old ass games nobody cares and some jap only on top of that.

>gura says trans right! LGBTQ+ right!
Kek

how do vtbuerfags cope with the fact that all of them have boyfriends who are handsome than you and they have sweet vaginal sex after they end their stream??

Mansplaining

All women do that though. Why does it matter if you're attracted to a vtuber or a real girl? What's the difference? At least vtubers are pretty.

If you follow anyone on any social just because in your mind you will eventually have sex with them....that's honestly your problem,user

I'm not Japenis and I have a Southern accent

cuck mentality

t.femcel

Nah imagine being a man who can’t get a nice girl while having 10 repulsive hamplanets that smell like cabbage trying to get you to touch their rancid vagina. The golems hounding you doesn’t make you less lonely and the loneliness doesn’t do much to lessen the bile rising up at the sight of your pursuers.
>inb4 b-b-but he dudes after them aren’t that bad
Yes, they are, you just don’t notice it because you’re a dude and they all look the same to you unless they’re caricatures of either extreme of the scale.
The ugliest fucker on the planet can find and fuck a woman within a week, most of those men just don’t want to fuck the kind of woman they can get.
Same for women.

>bro just sell yourself out to the internet
>become their bitch bro, make your body a product
>make yourself THE product
No thanks. I'd rather create something that can be sold like video games or animated movies if I wanted to be in the "entertainment" industry.
I can't help but imagine all the people doing this streaming shit are looking for the validation of others.

Attached: 1551538306727.png (410x357, 244.59K)

thats the society we live in, even your mother did that on her peak.

I am not a woman and will never be a woman (nor do I want to be) and even if I was I'd have too much empathy to not make it crystal clear that donating money to me does not guarantee sex, thus I do not live life on the prerequisite easy difficulty setting to extract this kind of money from lonely people.

what about the ones that do it because they have no other job prospects?

my mother was definetively not donating to streamers she "fell in love" with

I would never ever become a streamer but if I had to I would much rather be a vtuber than show my own face.

There's always another way. You don't have to whore yourself out. Carve your own path if needed. Find something you're actually interested in doing, think hard on it until you can manage to think of something, then go on to improve your skills in said field that interests you then get something done with that.

Both companies have regulations against talking about politics and this kind of stuff. Surprisingly sensible of them.

Lack of charisma. Same thing stopping me from getting any decent job or friend.

fixed

Attached: olaf.png (1290x1100, 621.35K)