This dying company just released a $40 space ship shooter that no one will buy

This dying company just released a $40 space ship shooter that no one will buy
+$10 DLC btw

Attached: PlatinumGames_Inc..png (547x182, 9.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-2vGk_5T64E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the fuck did they think they could charge $40? There's no way they wouldn't sell 5x as much at $10.

>$40
It costs like 15 bucks where i live lol
Looks like kino btw

The most they could charge and still have people maybe check it out is $20. And also have the Day 1 DLC already included in the game. I don't get what's up with japs, they always seem to think stupid shit like this will work. How out of touch do you have to be? I mean fucking TW101 is $40 and that game sold like dogshit despite actually being worth the price so what do they think they're doing

babylon's fall will be the end of them

They still have Bayo 3 on the horizon but Bayo 3 is absolutely their last chance. If it doesn't sell well they're totally fucking over unless Nintendo buys them

the only game they are coming out with I care about is granblue fantasy relink, babylon's fall looked promising until they decided to make it a live service mmo and I have a feeling bayonetta 3 will shit the bed hard

Babylon's Fall was contracted, right? They still got their money, even if it's a failure for whoever thought that turd would be successful.
They just need to release Bayo 3 and announce Astral Chain 2 and they will be back in good graces.

they're not even on granblue anymore
platinum is falling hard

They can go bankrupt while releasing Bayo 3, like Atlus and Persona 4.

>Astral Chain 2
they need to go multiplat with this and the first one

Nintendo owns the IP outright

Nintendo bought the Astral Chain ip. It has as much chance of go multiplat as Mario.

gay maybe I should just get a switch it has a normal controller ja? I hate that gay handheld brick looking thing.

Pro Controller, yeah. Or buy a third party knockoff for cheap.

Just play it on an emulator

you can emulate it for 60fps if you want
it's not going to help them though

If you want to help them, just buy The Wonderful 101™ on Steam™ for $39.99™ and The Prince Vorken DLC™ for $0.99™

No please dont, i don't want to see another faggot's opinion on how the game is terrible when he get's filtered. Just let the company rest in pieces already, they deserve it, they already released masterpieces like God Hand and W101, too talented to be kept alive.

Attached: 1629700726075.jpg (241x209, 5.29K)

i already own it on the switch, i don't really like it that much to double dip to be honest

youtu.be/-2vGk_5T64E

??? Rare poster?

Attached: Wot.jpg (296x311, 13.93K)