What was Bethesda thinking when they wrote this?

What was Bethesda thinking when they wrote this?

Attached: d55cceb0ff3200dcd2f571c4662eb436.jpg (2000x1414, 782.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZk6-Bew_hE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"hahah who would have sex with a lizard nobody on earth would ever be dumb enough to have sex with a different species"

>todd you furfag loving bitch I know you put Kitty in the game, but I gotta nut to this Argonian slut

IWNBALW

The funny

They thought of pic related, an Egyptian God that spends most of his eternal life impregnating humanoid lizard women

Attached: sobek.jpg (600x586, 35.79K)

Lizard pussy

if only it actually looked like it

youtube.com/watch?v=UZk6-Bew_hE

What is it about anthros and being built to serve human masters? It works so well. It’s like slavery but without the psychopathic autism you need to enslave other people.

In Morrowind the only copy of it is found on the writer himself, who is a degenerate sex pest politician who tries to molest you. Extremely jarring to play the subsequent games and find copies of it all over the place.

Is it so difficult to just stay on ?

Ahnassi is user's special friend, yes?

Attached: tumblr_nz9705NtgU1qk93x3o1_1280.jpg (1280x1491, 265K)

Argonians are not mammals they don't develop breasts. Give her a big great ass and hourglass figure but breasts are just cringe poo effort anthros hit don't call me a faggot.

lol must really suck to have this happen lmao

Attached: 1478869473508.jpg (800x2516, 323.87K)

Why is it unreasonable to think he could have gotten the book published?

Its a fantasy creature and there are examples of animals IRL that do things that aren't what we'd consider strange from the norm i.e. spotted hyena females possessing a pseudo penis and the clans being matriarchal

Attached: hyena girls.jpg (1280x1083, 206.49K)

This is kind of what I expect dogbold girls to look like.
Dogbolds > Scalebolds
Argonians are fine though
Also futa shit sucks

>this poster kneels

when I first played Morrowind and got her quest I never expected that it'd end with her making me rich and moving in with her. Best friend.

Attached: maids2.jpg (1725x2522, 406.92K)

Those are hyenas and there already exist a name for them

Attached: gnollthings.jpg (1280x579, 189.35K)