Be honest with me Any Forums. Have you ever bought microtransactions in a paid game?

Be honest with me Any Forums. Have you ever bought microtransactions in a paid game?

Attached: file.png (1917x1078, 2.1M)

lots ob stuff in tf2

JUST

i think i once bought key in cs:go

this

Very few times, but yes. Always went for the cheapest shit, still ended up regretting it every single time. It's never been worth it, ever.

No, never.
I'm too stingy to spend my money for something like this.

Not since the membership for Club Penguin
I rarely even pay for my normal games as it is, been playing Lol for 5+ years and I still haven't even bought a single skin

fuck no

Used to play the Walking Dead game on Android. One of those games where gold is the main currency. You can slowly fight zombies and slowly accumulate gold, or you can buy bundles of it for the low, low, low price of $5.99, $10, $20, $50, or the massive discounted price of $100.00

yes, i bought gold a few times. it makes if possible to get where you want to go in the game, faster. and since the game was free to begin with, i didnt mind spending up to $100 over my time playing

Attached: 1639629642421.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

No. I even was ashamed at first in buying DLC. Remember the times when a patch was the same thing as a DLC today sometimes?

Bought every costumes and stages in SF5.
For both PS and PC versions.

Bought everything from Titanfall 2 and I don't regret it

No. I don't care about tacky cosmetics, and I don't play games that ask for money after the initial payment. DLC's are fine if they introduce enough new gameplay and the game feels complete even without them. I despise games as a service like I despise advertisements.

yes

A couple of times and usually regret it

for as much as it counts, I bought the supporter pack in Barotrauma bc I felt like they deserved based on how much I love that game

I'm an absolute boomer so I've outright refused to buy any microtransactions or DLC, at least until 2019. I remember when EA started plugging this shit back in 2007/8.

The only microtransaction/DLC I've ever bought is the RE2 Remake original soundtrack option.

More than I’d like to remember, well over $500 in Genshin and a grand in ESO

Attached: 835417C1-BCF9-4239-9CD3-A4F82875D18F.jpg (1125x1647, 294.24K)

From what game is this armor? Valheim?

is this bait?