Is it good? What's the verdict?

Attached: header (1).jpg (460x215, 46.71K)

I like it but it's a mistake to get it right now, I would wait for a patch to fix the bullshit performance issues it has and for immortal empires to come out.

hi

Unoptimized and buggy. It's good but it needs to be polished, I would have been fine waiting for it.

Like with every new release. Wait another year or at least couple of weeks before they debug it.

wait one more year for better performance, more content and a lower price

What about the complaints about the AI and stuff? I have a rly good pc so I'm not that worried about the performance

I just spent the last 2 hours watching a video giving a TLDR of each Warhammer faction because I knew jack shit about them, and honestly, no clue

Wait until there’s a sale. Most bugs should be fixed

Just play Rome 1

I had my fun with cathay, kislev and slaanesh but the game really feels barebones and the campaign is uttershit. Wait a few months when the game gets patched or gets more content.

Why would anyone buy a new total War game when they have been functionally identical reskins since Shogun 2

Attached: 123-.jpg (820x699, 130.95K)

It's good but the mini-campaign you're forced to play is dogshit and will ruin your enjoyment. Wait for the combined map.

there is more difference between most total war games than the vast majority of the dogshit weeb games you consoom on a yearly basis

No amount of patching is going to fix the incursion battles.
The AI goes full retard.

Attached: 1639980546788.jpg (2048x2048, 616.56K)

NEVER buy a Total War game at launch, it is full of bugs and runs like garbage.

>I have a rly good pc so I'm not that worried about the performance
oh no no no

Instead of rewriting the core game code and making an actually good total war game with competent AI, naval battles, good diplomacy options etc etc they just copy paste the same trash and add more le funny unit models while AI is shitting the bed trying to catch up with new retarded useless mechanics.

Explain plz

Lmao no. I clocked on 50 hours on WH3 and I'm already sick of it. The game mind you has only been out for a week. The changes they did add, minor settlement battles wears its novelty off really quick and only encourages you to cheese like a motherfucker.

>dividing your forces to divide their forces is cheese now

barebones

I had very big optimization/performance issues, so I couldn't tell you.
Waiting on patches.