You have downloaded and preloaded your copy of Elden Ring, haven't you, Any Forums?

You have downloaded and preloaded your copy of Elden Ring, haven't you, Any Forums?

Attached: IMG_20220222_183307721~2.jpg (3000x3152, 1.11M)

Not preloading something I have no intention in buying. Waste of space.

I hope I can trust GMG

Attached: file.png (1793x774, 761.45K)

based xChad

I would if the fucking Kinguin resellers actually delivered a key to my e-mail ad2WTAGdress...

No, I preordered the physical launch edition and will get it early Friday morning.

No, why the fuck would I buy it digitally? Picking up my physical PS4 copy on Friday.

>physical cucks
while you continue to wait i will already be playing

Why not just buy it directly from whatever service you use?

Of course, got a physical copy on the way for good measure

Attached: 101943AD-D15C-454B-905B-5465D1557609.jpg (2424x1363, 386.52K)

Yes but I won't even be able to play it the hour it releases since I have to leave for work an hour beforehand

No, I don't play From shovelware.

Because I got it for 40 euros from Kinguin instead of 60 from Steam.

Quite a nice discount.

the irony of cp2077 listed there since pre-orderfags still haven't learned

Fair enough I guess, but at your own admition you're still waiting for it.

Didn't preorder or even buy the game. Literally downloaded the free trial just the other day, the reason Horizon 5 is ahead of it in the list is because there was and update for it recently.

You're missing out on some of the best adventure games ever made.

>ever made.

you don't know that

Mines arriving today, enjoy looking at a locked play button

>your copy of Elden Ring
>downloaded
You don't own digital. PS5 games are on 100GB discs, games are fully installed there and fully playable without internet.

TLDR digital is stupid and faggotry

Attached: IMG_143.jpg (2921x3633, 1.96M)

No, I'm going to do what everyone who purchases games should do and wait until it's on sale next month when all the bugs are fixed and the playerbase is at it's peak.

>got a physical copy on the way
Based as fuck

Based owner.

Who the fuck cares? You buy games to play them, not look at them in a pointless stack of plastic.