Is Spiderman on the PS4 actually good?

Is Spiderman on the PS4 actually good?

Attached: 20220222_230655.jpg (1080x1072, 103.4K)

its good but ruined by miles and MJ segments, also the DLC is bad comparatively.

The swinging is the most fun thing about it but the combat is basically a much better version of the Arkham games. It's more fluid and gives you more options with gadgets and each suit having its own ability. Great game if your not a cynical Any Forumstard

Why is Tobey an actual cute girl?

>female Tobey

Attached: 1608847977031.png (512x512, 164.43K)

playing it right now, it's alright

Attached: 1645600406053.jpg (3840x2160, 2.43M)

Those sections are so short and they're not even that bad. I think they illustrate the difference of moving around as a normal person and moving around as spiderman pretty well.

It's the best one to date
Went and replayed Spider-Man 2 and honestly it doesn't hold up very well
Insomniac Spider-Man is better in every single way

Attached: spider-man-1099203.jpg (1280x720, 338.83K)

It's alright. Web swinging is very fun, combat is ok, the rest is meh.

Spider Man ps4 combat is better than Asylum but significantly worse than Arkham Knight. Animations feel more floaty and less hard-hitting. AK has better gadgets too.

they neutered the failure of swinging too much, you should be able to fuck up and slam into a wall or just straight up die if you're doing a vertical drop from a great enough height.

Generally, yes. But the side stories for MJ and Miles are disruptive to the overall plot. The story is just enough to have a game. Don't expect originality or gripping story telling.

Gameplay wise, combat is good. The swinging mechanics can feel clunky at times due to the developers removing the ability to fail. There's no thrill of close-calls outside of fights.

Yeah basically this. Also peter is funny at first but his constant quips get becomes grating after awhile.

Guys, let's laugh at gays!

i would that dafoe ngl

Damn if Tobey was female we could've had Jill from Resident Evil.

The HRT Osborn!

It's the only ubisoft style game I've completed since far cry 3. Don't know why...

Every single one of these looks like girls or women I've met in my life.
Tobey looks like a girl I had a crush on in high school

for me it's fem andrew

why use a photoshop when the real thing exists?

Attached: xg7y5trobsg51.jpg (850x367, 40.76K)

Never forgive.
Never forget.

Attached: spider-1.jpg (783x391, 28.89K)

Fem Andrew Garfield looks exactly like my oldest sister wtf

ever shag her up the arse?