Are there any actual reasons to assume that Elden Ring will be anything other than a masterpiece?

Are there any actual reasons to assume that Elden Ring will be anything other than a masterpiece?

Attached: Elden Ring autumnal forests.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

>male and female changed to body type A and B in order to make the trannys happy

Shazamtrannies said it will flop so it's only logical to assume it will

Trannies love it because it is being inclusive

Trannies hate it.

>body type A and B
No they unironically love it.

Despite its grand setpieces, it's still the same stale combat from Dark Souls. And the game is nothing but combat but spread wiiide because of open world. I can only assume the best pacing would be to skip basically every mob and only fight bosses.

>Trannies love it

Attached: 1645140221455.jpg (2140x1699, 1.86M)

Nah, the Elden Ring girls are too cute for trannies to handle.

Attached: Tranny Souls.jpg (2945x3727, 2.25M)

>Maybe I'm just super woke, but I'm actually 100% on board with "Body type A" and "Body type B". Those of us who are comfortable with being men and women will just choose option that looks like their prefered body type and will forget about this whole thing in a hot minutes. And those of us who are insecure and still struggling to figure out who they are will feel a little happier with this options and will have easier time making a self-insert character.

>Stinks that people are being crummy about it, but as a nonbinary person, finding out about this change makes me really happy. After playing Pokemon: Legends Arceus where the professor kept clunkily referring to me as a girl at every second, this'll be a breath of fresh air.

>OH NOOOOOOO PEOPLE WHO DONT IDENTIFY AS MALE OR FEMALE CAN GET REPRESENTATION AND FEEL MORE ATTACHED TO THEIR CHARACTER AT NO COST TO CISGENDERED PEOPLE

Yes, trannies love it.

The art direction is hideous and the environments all have the same vibe. The game will be repetitive and not as immersive as previous games

It's the most anti-tranny game to date. Cope and sneed.

0/10 bait

>The art direction is hideous
(You)

Attached: Elden Ring Cinegrid.jpg (3833x3778, 1.4M)

Not him, but snow area is a let down from the images we got. Still some fantastic zones that I can't wait to explore.

>anti-tranny
>can't even call men males
cope

Attached: ER Snow.jpg (3840x2160, 1.32M)

It PANDERS to trannies but they still hate it, and the shazamposting is proof of that

>I think that the Type A/Type B naming options are a great way of addin a roleplay layer that while some will not pick up on it, others will be grateful for the possibility. What if in your head-cannon you wanna roleplay as a trans character? The fact that the naming options are not hard set as male or female is just a nice touch that makes it more inclusive for everyone.

>If you don't care about it, then no harm done. You know what Type A and Type B represents for you.

>If you wanna add a personal touch to it and not wanna have it binary, great. You now have the option.

>People who are really pissed about this change just wanna fly their biggot flag high and it's nothing else but sad and pathetic. It's a video game. Let people enjoy having options.

>I'm nonbinary. Let me tell you. Having the body type options just A or B makes me feel so much more comfortable and seen. Especially when sex doesn't even necessarily correlate to those body types. To me, it is a wonderful change. Fuck these people. They seem really butthurt over such a small change that does nothing to them and helps a lot of people.

No, they literally love it, stop coping.

The only one coping here is you. Trannies hate ER.

yeah it's dark souls 4 so if you don't care for the formula it's a literally who gives a fuck game

The only one coping here is you. Trannies love ER.

What happened to this board? Can you guys stop talking about fucking trannies?

they won't lmao

Found the trannoids.

>Players want to be able to identify with or see themselves in the shoes of their character. Some folks are trans or don't really identify as male or female. Fine, go with Type A or Type B.

>It's such a simple, easy thing to do that makes it slightly easier for some people to identify with the hero (at least the protagonist) of the story.

I think it will be kinda like Dark Souls 3: very polished and well designed but it won't reinvent the wheel; more normies might jump on it due to hype and open world while retards on Any Forums will endlessly shitpost about the reused assets and callbacks.

Attached: FKrbgHtWYAAYzcm.jpg (2048x1536, 303.68K)

>His mind is so brainwashed anyone not talking about trannys 24/7 must be a tranny
Normal people don't behave this way, you know that right?

>The magic is going to be uninspire-

Attached: Elden Ring flower magic.webm (1280x720, 1.88M)

>Any signs that this won't be a masterpiece?
>They are pandering to trannies and that is not a good sign
>Why are you talking about trannies?
How are you this retarded?

That's not what you were doing, you were calling fromfans and shazam posters trannys, and sperging out at eachother.
You're not fighting some war against the evil tranny overlords you think rule the world.

>Hi everyone. I know this comment will go all the way down to the bottom, and hardly anyone will see it. But I want to thank you all. I’ve been here since the beginning, as you can see from my flair. I really love all the Souls games. And I’m also a mid-30s NB going through the process of coming out to the people in my life. I just want to record how much it means to me to see a big discussion like this where basically everyone is just shrugging their shoulders. After a lifetime of internalised transphobia, one of the lessons I’m trying to learn is that fundamentally nobody gives a shit. I don’t know how much sense this will make to cis people, but seeing trans people being met with a shrug of the shoulders is so wonderful. I want to be me, I don’t want to be an issue! So thank you everyone.