Admin slays everyone

>Admin slays everyone

Attached: 1585625555223.jpg (823x744, 108.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x3-4ue8Kv-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>admin puts a giant "SHUT THE FUCK UP" in the middle of everyone's screen

>admin is a gay faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=x3-4ue8Kv-w

ADMIN ABUSE
ADMIN ABUSE

DELETE
THIS

>admin gives you insta-kill weapon and lets you go wild

Attached: 1614636430680.gif (128x128, 20.33K)

>Kill a guy in a dark alley with absolutely 0 witnesses for fun
>God himself takes form of a Combine Elite, grabs me with his wacky gadget and puts me on the nearest and highest roof to give me a dressing down.
No wonder crime rates have dropped so drastically...

>Admin lays everyone

Attached: 1642249036617.gif (302x266, 2.31M)

If RP faggots really wanted good servers they should kick all rules lawyers, snitches and butthurt kids too. Really hate people who scream RDM at every little banter

>Playing DarkRP instead of SeriousRP
You only have yourself to blame. DarkRP in a nutshell is just "how do I bend the server's rules to the extreme to shoot and kill as many people as I can"

>SeriousRP
I sure like getting Rule Janny'd for trying to have some fun and banter instead of acting like a slave to a "superior" that got his role for $30 and nolifes his days on the server.

>to a "superior" that got his role for $30
If you can buy yourself into a faction, it's a bad server. Factions should be gatekept to people who can fill out lengthy forum applications that require several paragraphs of writing.
Also, excessive LOOC/ OOC talking should be rightfully janny'd as you're killing the mood and flooding the chat for people who actually want to RP.

SRP is much superior in that it encourages passive roleplay, characters interacting with eachother to form bonds and dynamics, etc.
Fighting is actively discouraged due to how clunky the inventory system feels and the mere existence of permadeath.

What are some good serious RP servers? Used to play Nebulous and Lemonpunch but both are pretty much dead these days

The only ones remaining are Willard Networks and Catclysm. WN is the better one.

The fuck game is everybody talking about.

Attached: 1645456040447a.gif (498x379, 2.59M)

Christ you're fucking pathetic and I say this as someone who plays games 18 hours a day, get better taste

Garry's Mod, you uncultured philistine

>Admin posts gabu again

Attached: 1554723351555.jpg (800x797, 99.38K)

>admin is stuck

Attached: 20220220_163741.jpg (828x820, 196.69K)

People still play that?

whats with the gabuposting