Horizon Forbidden West

Machine variety is awesome, enviroments are awesome. If it isnt for some technical hiccups like some glitches from time to, this would be strong 9/10

Attached: 20220222_200649.jpg (3840x2160, 1.02M)

So, what you're saying is that webm threads are going to fucking die again because the same 50 fucking webms are gonna be posted by some autist every single thread for the next three years.

Never though that my interest in pixel 2D would spike this much in current gen. I haven't been compelled with the expensive high detail graphic as much as I assumed I would.

Only good pixel 2d games are squares 2D-HD ones

looks like an absolute clusterfuck, far too cluttered to be a good playing experience

Congratulations on your enlightenment, brother.

Looing forward to Pocky and Rocky, personally.

One thing that really bothers me is her clothes staying dry after diving

Attached: 1645599594691.jpg (654x1024, 132.84K)

Another Jewish cultural replacement game aimed to normalize female androgyny. Don't fall for it fellow whites

A game where the blacks are near retarded tribal farmers and the whites are literally superhuman isn't cultural replacement dude. The game is great stop falling for one WebM continually reposted on v. Aloy is very cute in game.

Story and the art direction for humans suck though.

I remember seeing the underwater footage of the game first and entertaining the idea of playing this, then I saw some NPC models and noped out.

The ubiquitous African esque people are annoying as is Aloy but everyone else is fine. Are you also going to not play Elden Ring because the genders are A and B now? Stop falling for this boards shitposting on anything that isn't in that system.

yeah fuck that guy for posting a vidya webm in a Any Forums webm thread

Glitches in zero dawn persisted into forbidden west. Game really deserves a 7 or less. I am tired of this buggy shit getting a pass.

Implying you got the game.
just take your meds.

The Leaplashers can fuck right off. Also, how the FUCK are you supposef to kill a Shellsnapper? I encountered one in a side quest but it was the sloppiest encounter I've had.

Combat's great, skills too

Attached: IMG_9240.jpg (3264x2448, 1.45M)

only a retard would think this generic, floaty trash is capable of being anything more than a very solid 7/10

your low performance brain is so easily beaten into serotonin submission by pretty graphics

Sigh. Why didn't I buy a PS3?

My main problem with Zero Dawn was that the story was complete dogshit.

Shellsnappers are weak to that trowing disc, especially tear one. Ripp off part of shell and it has weakness exposed in middle of back

You're also forgetting the parts where the game has too much gear and it's tedious to keep it all upgraded and the story that's boring whenever it's not about GAIA and shit that happened thousands of years ago.

With all the bugs it has right now on top of that, I'd give this game a 7.5

>Buggy
Ocassional visual which which doesnt hinder gameplay, doesnt crash you etc is nothing. It runs well and looks great, Im suprised more how they made half of it in corona sitting at home. Deva even said they used ps now to test remotely builds lol

Hey, I actually use the Shredder Gauntlets! My thing was I was trying to tear off it's frost cannon's but It never worked. I tried to loosen it's shell but don't you have to break off almost a dozen bolts or something?