Give me one good reason I shouldn't drop $700 on one of these bad boys to play Elden Ring

Give me one good reason I shouldn't drop $700 on one of these bad boys to play Elden Ring

Attached: ps5c.png (1120x699, 112.63K)

You could just get a PS4. Fuck scalpers.

I bought a 65" LG C1 to play ER / PS5 on it. I have an ultrawide monitor and a 3080 but without ultrawide support I will get trigged so here I am

The cheaper slim version will probably be out at the end of the year.

I dunno man $700 to play one game seems like a bit much

I paid fifty fucking dollars for a tank of gas today and $68 on some fucking door dash on Sunday. $700 is about what a PS5 is worth in this economy let’s be real.

It's better than paying $2000 for a comparable PC

>$68 on some fucking door dash on Sunday

Attached: s5.jpg (869x973, 178.94K)

If you have the money and you think it will make you happy, just do it.

based pragmatic poster

You're paying $200 to skip waiting in line. If you find that worth it then go for it?

At least wait to see if the game isn’t a buggy mess. It could need patches to run look at Horizon forbidden west

uropoor simulator

Attached: 1627854948104.jpg (640x586, 40.66K)

>ps4 pro costs the same price (used) as a literal new digital-version ps5
I'm genuinely annoyed about this scalping shit.

>annoyed
Try infuriated. If it wasn't illegal as fuck, those faggots would have been raided and their shit distributed.

A playstation tv is something like 130-200 last I checked on ebay. They used to go for about 30 dollars. I'm confused why literally every single console is suddenly worth so much. Who the fuck is buying up ps tvs?

Drug addicts, disease-ridden fuglies and generally gutter-tier sacks of meat that for one reason or another are incapable of getting a job.

>$700
It's a great console if you get it an MSRP. Don't buy it otherwise.

Should I play this on a 3060ti or a PS5 with a “65 4K tv? I kind of like gaming in the living room more but I feel like I’m wasting a good computer.

Attached: BBB95B11-D6B8-4A07-8059-B108CC9457D6.jpg (814x1024, 81.8K)

Depends which community you prefer assuming you play online.

>buying a new platform to play the worst version of a multiplat