Only poorfags pirate

>only poorfags pirate
kneel.

Attached: 1645593373938.png (602x718, 535.41K)

that's not what he's saying at all you retarded brainlet. It's a visual version of that Gabe quote that gets passed around like your mom back in the 80's

Piracy helps consumers because you can try the product and decide whether or not it's worth paying for
Also pirating doesn't demand your credit card, SSS number, home address, entire family history, drug history, etc.

>epic maymays from a trust fund baby
lawlerskates

Elon is seriously doesn't seem to give a fuck about pissing off other wealthy billionaires. No wonder lefties hate him the most.

>Parents let me leech off their Netflix, HBO and Paramount because they’re badasses
God it feels good to have parents who love you. Only sucks that I never use any of it because I’m either playing vidya or shitposting. It’s the thought that counts.

Attached: 7E41BE22-2532-4EE1-A609-16EDFA16CE04.jpg (615x484, 35.81K)

>entire family history, drug history
What have you been buying, bro?

Attached: 1329573562964.png (198x203, 9.18K)

>Elon is the billionaire equivalent to the retarded kid in high school who was in your class to be integrated with the rest
>Just like in high school, no one likes him and wishes he would shut up

Attached: A812BA5D-2ECB-4446-9B67-9D5EBD2EA6A2.jpg (500x743, 142.14K)

I mean, I have access to prime and netflix from connections to but its often easier and nearly faster for me to just find a torrent and download if I really want to watch something in particular.

Does he make the memes himself, does order some meme artist to make them, or are they given to him and he pretends he makes them?

Nothing, it's just hyperbole

Americans be like
>Noooo you can't steal big corporation money that's immoral!!!!
Also Americans:

Attached: 1644036423614.png (560x909, 473.89K)

>epic maymays from a trust fund baby
Both a trust fund baby and a welfare queen!

Not sure why Elon is the one billionaire that commands all your attention. I guess it's because lefoid media hates him in particular and you have to follow along in the bandwagon.

He does too much coke/Adderall

If this stupid faggot is actual subscribed to all that shit then he (probably she) should consider suicide unironically.

Big gaming companies don't deserve money. It not like the devs make residuals from each copy of the game.

Piracy makes sense when paid content makes you jump through hoops to purchase anything, has problems that come with their drm-ridden software, and has availability problems.
If legitimate sources are harder to operate than pirating you deserve to lose potential revenue.

>decide whether or not it's worth paying for
this is such a crock of shit just admit you want freeshit

Streaming services are trying to kill the ability to do that btw. Enjoy it while it lasts

user, it is you who have no reading comprehension.

Imagine having the time to use all that stuff.

Also
>youtube TV
>34.99
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus

>Not sure why Elon is the one billionaire that commands all your attention.
Because he’s a literal billionaire shitposter
>sends car into space
>sells flamethrowers to the public
>sells millions of dollars of stock after a twitter poll he made
>called a Frenchman a pedo after he saved some kids
No other billionaire is even remotely interesting

and you don't deserve free games.

>Create a password
>It should not be the same as the password you use on any other sites
>Just remember 80525973156093 passwords bro ;)