Why doesn't anybody update V's Recommended Games anymore?

Why doesn't anybody update V's Recommended Games anymore?

Attached: V's Recommended Games.png (250x63, 75.57K)

Enjoying vidya is considered Reddit

nobody here plays games anymore

That was from a time people actually played games

what the fuck is a wiki?

Any Forums is kill

There's no longer any good gaems.

I added the Crash team racing remake entry :3

the list hasn't changed

There is no sense of culture or community here anymore. And I say this as a newfag who's only been here 7 years.

I love vidya games!

What to update ? Nowadays it's all remastered , remake, sequel clone No. XXIV, microtransactions, trash low effort indy and gacha shit.

That wiki as taken over by redditors who filled it with bland casual normalfag shit

Wasn't this taken over by Redditors at one point?

give me a list of games and ill do it

Attached: 1623620917142.png (1200x1200, 1.32M)

Recent games? Only BS and LoR come to mind, maybe psychonauts 2 but that game had a lot of cutscenes .

Returnal was fun

It stopped getting updated since 2012 I think so it should start from there. Basically a whole decade.

new ps2, ps1, snes, 3do, etc games are being made. theres nothing to update.

i autistically sat through videos on youtube that show 10 second clips of every game for a particular console, writing names of games i didnt know or needed more than 10 seconds of in a notepad and checking them all out.

when you cut out all the generic sports/racing/fighting/puzzle games, visual novels, known shitty games, known classics, youre left with a relatively select list of possible hidden gems/obscure games. and of course the internet has been all over games and hidden gem hunting for so long none of them are a mystery anymore.

with the rise of the internet, youtube, forums, Any Forums/reddit/whatever, people were able to discover tons of games across all platforms they didnt know about. but nearly 20 years of that is passing; people know all there is to know at this point and dont realize it

i was browsing the 2014 archive the other day we've been discussing the same games for over 8 years now, Dark Souls, Deus EX, FFXIV, Binding of Isaac, VR,etc Gaming's been stuck in limbo since forever.

Pretty soon after it was made

As another newfag i agree
things were much better just 4 years ago

Attached: 1613003292750.png (323x323, 75.29K)

There's no real point in "updating" it any more because modern console libraries are so homogenized and hardly any of it is worth playing anyway.

Like can you imagine what a Any Forumsv recommended list for consoles in 2022 would even look like?

>Switch
literally just a list of nintendo exclusives
>Whatever the fuck they call the Xbox these days and Ps5
Literally the same games except for the handful of snoy exclusive movie games