Untitled

Attached: glitch.jpg (714x1000, 142.34K)

bad games thread?

Attached: GTFO.png (800x450, 477.55K)

was it bad? I remember thinking it was cool as a kid but being total shit and getting stuck early on

It's not bad, ignore the filtered user. I got pretty far in the game but apparently it was only around 1/3 of the way through, wew lad. Surprisingly long game. Lots of the missions are really cool.

I remember multiplayer being fun.

>Blizzard bought the devs
>Forced them to work on Ghost
>Because Ghost ended up being fucking vaporware and canned the devs never did anything else
>Probably all left and retired
Fuck blizzard

pic unrelated

just rewatching footage, god the broken limbs and possession were so fucking cool to me back then, would love to see how it is now

It really is a shame, for a first game it's pretty damn impressive.

Yeah, I remember going crazy for that as a kid. Remember walking at 0.1mph with broken legs as the fatass robot? I still remember those robots you could possess, some of them were super cool. I love the one with the scythe that was only on a couple MP levels.

I miss games like this

YES i remember all the melee attacks being so fucking fun

Attached: Mil-guard-9780968-0.jpg (400x525, 41.74K)

had this for gamecube, hoenstly pretty good but oh god was this game really fucking unforgiving

If you didn't find those fucking health tanks in like the first few mission, you were fucked for the rest of the game

and THEN there's the hidden gun upgrades that saves you buying them from the shop, good luck gettign through the fucking graveyard and city with shitty guns because those fuckign zombines WILL fucking kill you, alos the shootouts in the later city missions is basically possess-and-pray with shit guns

Not to mention the fucking spy mission i nthe city being possibly the most annoyign mission in the game since it's simon says gimmick shit

>getting stuck early on
for me it was the first boss

The scrapyard level with the zombie robots scared the fuck outta me as kid lmao

Lets make a fangame anons!

>good luck gettign through the fucking graveyard and city with shitty guns because those fuckign zombines WILL fucking kill you
They give you the Scatter Blaster, which is the best weapon against the zombies, right at the start of the first mission where they appear.

I'm a poor talentless hack

If you free the zombots from the cage, they'll auto join your team, like they were struck with a free recruiter grenade.

Watch Blizzard C&D it.

finally got around to playing this again recently after putting it off for years (since my friend and i rented it from blockbuster way back when). i was convinced it was good and was ready to have a nostalgia trip. but i discovered why we never finished it; it fucking sucks. great attitude/atmosphere to the game. i love mascot characters, platformers, shooters, upgrading guns, etc everythign about this game. but it just does not come together at all. at best i can say maybe it was better back then but just doesnt hold up in the slightest

Shit take. You probably just died a lot and quit in a rage.

>you dont like shitty game, you must have been bad at it because i cant conceive of any good points about the game in its defense or how anyone wouldnt like a bad game
k

y don’t u liek gaem

For starters, you couldn't voice a real criticism, just a vague "hurf durf all these tons of cool features not combine good"
Maybe if you weren't trash at explaining why it's bad, someone would value your opinion.