Market research has shown us that detailed or artistic logos are triggering and confusing for a large segment of the...

>market research has shown us that detailed or artistic logos are triggering and confusing for a large segment of the population and therefore we have chosen this sleek, streamlined and very modern logo that we feel is more representative of our dynamic and inclusive world

Attached: 1645456735451.png (1080x1080, 332.92K)

do a better logo

>Plagiarism fighter 6

Is that SF6 logo the FINAL logo?
I refuse to believe it is

Attached: echo-off-sf64.jpg (750x750, 72.93K)

trash

That's not bad at all.

Objectively an improvement though, which is all that matters.

just because it's better doesn't mean it's good.

Well user, since you have such an impeccable eye for EXACTLY what would be a "good" logo, show us.

God I wish I could just fuck you in the ass right now.

*ahem*

Will the jury please direct their attention to the defendant's previous statement.

Attached: g.png (602x157, 9.06K)

cringe

That looks like it might be for a fun game and not an e-sport pretending to be and actual sport for ad revenue.

Street Fighter has like 100 different logos for defferent events and ads and crossovers

i work in advertising...judging by previous sales on shipped console versions of street fighter 5 that new logo will save them about about 2 million dollars in printing costs.

Attached: fplcga.png (869x648, 720.13K)

Goalpost moving is literally a staple of Any Forums. Retards always fall for it when they shouldn't reply, period. Just leave it behind user.

>I didn't just forget what I said 2 minutes ago! I-It was an epic troll!!!

The defense rests.

>Remind user that Any Forums is full of baiters
>Proceeds to assume I'm the baiter
Jesus Christ.

This is the problem, yeah. They will consistently push Street Fighter as an e-sport game first, actual fun video game second.

Source?

Soul
Soulless on the right

looks good, so it's inappropriate for the naughty dog movie that nu-capcom is falsely advertising as a street fighter game.

uh... bros?

Attached: LOL.jpg (2461x1385, 184.95K)

Attached: lel.png (500x300, 15.99K)

>very modern logo
It literally looks like the logo of a 19th century railroad company or some shit.

My God...

Attached: 1570716102474.jpg (250x206, 7.2K)