Real talk, why should I be excited for this?

It just looks like a really fancy mod for DS3, which is easily the worst of the trilogy.

Attached: 16360643360237.jpg (1320x760, 187.13K)

I'm not excited. Just gonna play stuff in my backlog while waiting for Stranger of Paradise and Pocky & Rocky Reshrined.

because zoomies just finished watching their favorite streamer play dark souls 3 so now they're excited to watch their second game in the series

>Stranger of Paradise
holy fuck i've never seen someone ironically cringepost so believably

horrendous post

if you aren't, don't be

If you're not, you're not. Other people are.

DS2 retard spotted, you are a joke and your family hates you

you can ride a horse and poke baddies with a lance

because everyone else is, and you're an edgelord contrarian if you're not hyped.

I don't honestly think people are excited for it on Any Forums. Most of the posts are botted I think, they feel off and are completely out of sync with the mannerism.

I admit, they got me hyped for elden right and I almost preordered before I realized it's just another dark souls

Attached: 1645354415818.png (430x750, 215.06K)

I'm not particularly excited for it either. I'm sure it will be fine and I wasn't excited for sekiro and it ended up being one of my favorites.. but I think im most disappointed in the art direction. Bloodborn and Sekiro had such bold and unique art direction and then you have elden ring which they could have just called dark souls 4 and nobody would have thought any different. Like do something to atleast make it stand out from the others.

I'd be excited for it if it wasn't open world garbage.
And I guarantee you that this spells the end of non open world garbage Soulslike games made by From Software.

the moment I saw threads telling people to post proof of their preorder I knew there was bots or some kind of targeted marketing going on. That is the most unnatural shit ever, even twitter doesn't do that shit.

ER is already overrated and it hasn't even come out yet

Stranger of Paradise is going to be cringe kino. You'll see.

Dark Souls 3 had the best combat, bosses, and level design out of the three Dark Souls games though.

Attached: 1415412189314.jpg (645x690, 85.07K)

elden ring can never have the amount of soul ds2 has

Back to your discord trannie

Yeah, never seen it before

True but dark souls 2 pvp was the best out of three. Also the cheese builds were perfection

It's the most anticipated game of the last two years. Take your meds.

7R was the most anticipated game of the past several years before it. Two years is nothing.

new dark souls game. that's literally the only reason. the hype train for normies will result in much screeching

bruh

Attached: 1645481756795.jpg (1296x1147, 225.95K)

Anticipated by journalists and fromsoft fans maybe. Ask anyone else you know IRL and they will have no idea what elden ring is.

only because there are no games worth anticipation. after sekiro videogames were solved

FYI 90% of the people who participate in this YouTube polls are children who just have a tablet and a switch.

>dark souls 2 pvp was the best out of three
this cope will never be true