Adventurebros, you can feel it, it's near

Adventurebros, you can feel it, it's near

Attached: Elden-Ring-gmaeplay.jpg (768x432, 51.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/redvirtualhn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm already pre-loaded.
We're coming home.

Attached: Captura.jpg (849x280, 25.35K)

Stealing from WoW huh

God, it’s so close I can taste it.

Attached: 54D0A367-BCAD-4D45-827F-49EA3E667B4D.jpg (960x892, 129.14K)

Has anyone talked about about enemy variety during the daytime versus enemies at night? I’m curious to see if anything changes and how alive the world feels.

I hope the adventuring feels nobledark, high fantasy and comfy like the first Lord of the Rings movie. But I’m kind of getting a freakish, bizzaro “Dark Crystal” vibe from the trailer that dropped today, if that makes any sense. There are a lot of strange choices in the enemy and world design that seem too whimsical or forcefully strange imo.

fuck noble dark

>don't work tomorrow
>work thursday and friday
at least i'm getting paid and earning a living amirite bros?

Attached: 1638632945669.png (600x600, 15.97K)

>he wants more generic Tolkien shit

honestly watching this stream killed my hype a little bit, the horse is jank as fuck and the game is drab looking like skyrim, the enemies remind me a lot of those DS2 mob enemies
twitch.tv/redvirtualhn

I just want more info on stats. Hoping a Dex/Fth gives me a good taste of both without stretching too thin

Adventurebros, are you ready to get on your knees and worship Gurm and accept that Planetos is the greatest fantasy setting of all time even greater than Arda?

Attached: GRRM.jpg (1200x1529, 263.99K)

I'm holding off from pre-ordering till I see digital foundry's analysis tomorrow.

Will elden ring give me this feels bros

Attached: 1604237157993.jpg (1408x1562, 1.46M)

I already have long ago.

Attached: contain_1240x1258.jpg (1101x1258, 135.98K)

But what is its tax policy?

>Vast majority of optional dungeons seen so far are 3 to 6 rooms, so they picked up the content, split it into way smaller pieces and spread it across empty fields for the sake of open world faggots
>Even they know this kind of open world garbage design is trash, so they added statues with blue flames that let you skip the boring shit to get to the actual content they designed.
This is what Souls games will be like from now on for the rest of time. The open world cancer never stops spreading.

Attached: 1645551846232.jpg (487x487, 117.38K)

>the loathesome dung eater…

We've seen this post already a million times try harder trannies

Will there finally be hobbit sex in Elden Ring?

Attached: george-r-r-martin-666845.jpg (640x916, 152.44K)

I've seen good series get raped by the open world meme a million times, so it's only fair. Elden Ring is the latest example.

The problem is we already know about you discord tranny faggots so your little game is up. And even if you're not one of them you get to live with the realization that nobody will ever take you seriously because of them.

can i scrape by with 8gb of ram until my new stick comes in a week? please bros i need to get in there asap

Attached: 1642296485107.png (440x488, 204.45K)

you were never going to take criticism seriously because you're a mindless reddit consoomer drone.

If you weren't coping with discord trannies, you'd be coping with someone else.

Breath of the Wild apologists who ate the open world shit meme guzzled down their throats accused me of being a Sony fanboy

Ghosts of Tushima apologists who ate the open world shit meme guzzled down their throats accused me of being a Nintendo fanboy

The Witcher 3 apologists who ate the open world shit meme guzzled down their throats accused me of being a Breath of the Wild fanboy

There's always a convenient excuse to close your eyes to the truth that your series is being raped by open world garbage design.

Yes