NO FUCKIN WAY

NO FUCKIN WAY

Attached: FFVII_Crossover.png (2291x1015, 740.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvYAqmQL8KU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1643629196009.jpg (1920x1080, 362.6K)

lol. But honestly I didn't even know that mobile game came out already

Season 2 starts next Tuesday. Adds Dragoon job, Teleport materia (acts like a portal gun), and Bahamut as a boss spawn similar to Guard Scorpion.

Attached: guardscorpion25th.jpg (1843x839, 349.79K)

FF7 finally getting some fucking recognition, it's about time.

>original game was great
>every single other continuation of the entry has been shit

Is this shit any good. Please spare me the
>Mobile game
>Good
Shit

I've enjoyed it, but I barely play shooters other than this so my opinion doesn't really mean shit.
The variety the jobs and materia bring to it keep things relatively fresh in comparison to just having guns though, and the PvE element of having monsters around as a way to get extra shit is kind of nice.
My biggest complaint is that it's mobile-only. My phone can barely run it, so I'd kill for a console or PC version. But at least it has controller support; I can't stand touch screen controls.

Attached: FKbOgnCacAAaBCW.jpg (1920x1080, 294.86K)

Anything Nomura directs is not canon

I'll switch it up for you then.
>Good
>Mobile game

I absolutely love this idea and hate that it's locked to a mobile game. Fuck Japan and their obsession with them.

They mentioned that they're looking into a console/PC release. I'd imagine it'll happen sooner rather than later if they want to keep it alive.

Attached: Ms Cloud.jpg (1817x794, 289.4K)

>Fuck Japan and their obsession with them.

Yeah if it wasn't for them and apple to a lesser extent phone gaming wouldn't even be a big thing.

I'm unironically a really big mobile gamer.

This game is fucking shit. I had low expectations and I was still let down. I figured maybe it was just the touch controls, the game actually fully supports PS4 and Xbox One controllers, but it was even worse playing it that way.

this looks absolutely retarded
at least use their battle models ffs

They're weird new models.
Definitely not field or battle.

Attached: ff7.e 2022-01-02 06-23-02.jpg (2880x2160, 2.69M)

Can you rip those models and put them in FF7R?

new Virtua Fighter looking good

How long are they going to milk VII?

FF7 will never be a memory.

Hopefully for a long time. Love the lore and characters of FFVII

speaking of memories, people are literally buying into poorly written fan fic as an attempt to theorycraft out of the shitfest that was remake lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=dvYAqmQL8KU
almost 3 hours of pure undiluted copium

Game is dead already. I played one online match a month ago and the game was populated entirely by bots. No humans whatsoever.

Final Fantasy 49?

it reminds me of he atrocious vaatividya videos rambling about souls "lore"