Fall guys

So I'm guessing it was just another fotm?

Attached: 1643957780662.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

One of the worst dev teams I've ever seen behind it if they were competent the game would have had a much longer run

Even a 5yo would understand what you are supposed to do. Whats the point of pretending to be retarded if she wont even put the effort to make it look real

they added a lot more games but they waited way to long to do it

It was a really fun fotm. Had a great time with it but the developers updates were slow and small and they didn't let the players make their custom games so the momentum was lost. Hopefully someone makes a better clone.

It was enjoyable
But then they enforced the Epic Account integration and everyone I knew just gave up playing it

Crab Game is better.

Would’ve been amazing if they had Mario mechanics. Jumping, wall jumping, air kicking, etc.

It’s a mess right now.

mfw you have to have an epic account if you want to have a name just because they're so incompetent they can't figure out how to add an in-game filter for steam names

Attached: 1642301970209.png (564x564, 445.41K)

it was fun but dealing with cheaters, lack of content and features like having private lobbies really killed the momentum it had
plus now epic owns the devs so fuck that

This. It’s such a fucking shame because the game’s concept is great but it launched with an abysmal amount of content for twenty bucks and the updates were WAY too infrequent for how little they actually offered.

its hard to quickly hire people for something that wasnt even ment to be big in the first place
none of the suits or the devs could guess that it would be a million seller

>Jumping, wall jumping, air kicking, etc.
thats already too much for casuals

I play it sparingly still sometimes when I feel like griefing
one of the newer finals they added is literally RNG race: the game lol

They should have waited to launch until they had a good stable of content ready to go to drip feed while they worked on the next big update. If they had of had double the amount of games but slowly rotated them in and out over the first few months then they would have retained players. 230 employees prior to the release, and they still launched with the pathetic number of maps and games that they did.

I still find it funny that people think both corpos wont sell your info to the chinese
why so paranoid?

It was good until I needed to make an Epic Chinkstore account to play

I said from day one that this was a fotm and nobody believed me. Stupid reddit bean game.

Attached: 1554135964580.jpg (222x241, 9.91K)

It just needs a map maker, real servers with a server browser, chat, mod support, voice chat and Voilà. But NOOOO, it had to be a mobile game like every shitty, limited, castrated online games nowadays so they can sell loot boxes and shit to bored retards.

Yes. That said, they were starting to hit their stride for making it a much more enjoyable game, then they started fucking up so massively that it didn't matter what they did.
>Epic login required
Instantly turned off so many people, but by this point the game is so far past its popularity phase
The game hasn't actually broken 30k concurrent players since October of 2020 and the Epic bullshit was just last year. All-time peak was 172k right at the start of the game's life.
The most recent peak was Dec. 31 at 15.7k.

There used to be names ala your Steam name when the game first came, weren't there? I'm like 99% sure I remember that, and then it being removed for some reason probably related to streamers.

It would also greatly benefit from severs running above 20 tick.
There were. It was censored within 2 days.

Fuck chinks and fuck you chinkoid. Not installing your malware you souless bug.

I don't give a shit about chinese conspiracies, epic is just a dogshit company

yeah but you could use html codes to make your name take up the whole screen and they were also butthurt that steam doesn't filter screen names so they removed it
they are so incompetent

fuck streamers

Of course.
I still play again anytime they add new maps, though.

what makes you so confident? sometimes games just have weak premises that seem cool at first.
>waddle with your slow and helpless character and die funnily in ways you can't control entirely
this is not fun. it LOOKS fun and that's why it boomed for a tiny while.

to be fair, you probably said that about among us too.

This, I was actually enjoying the game for a while and then one day they sprung that shit on me and I dropped it immediately