What if his folks never got him his first Nintendo (or any gaming system for that matter)?

What if his folks never got him his first Nintendo (or any gaming system for that matter)?
How would his life be any different?

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (900x900, 48.58K)

His name is moviebob not gamebob

mcdonals

movieblob*

He could have turned out normal, a functional, respected member of society.
Or he might have latched onto some other form of obsessive nerdy escapist media like all his other pursuits. Comics. Figurines. Dungeons and Dragons. Perhaps it was simply inevitable that he'd be swept up by the tide of virtue signalling twitter activism and let his ego bloat to ridiculously unwarranted levels. Written in the fates.
I could definitely eat that whole fucking platter of fast food by the way, and I'm not going to pretend otherwise anymore.

he would have gotten a sega and turned into cwc

It's film-robert you subhuman ghoul obsolete genetic wastes

I saw a video on youtube once of some PUA guy unironically recomending his book as a warning/negative example of what not to do with your life, saying shit like "I was this close to becoming this guy, this is fascinating, this could have been me" with complete sincerity.

this literally reads exactly how bob talks, like a guy who really likes sitting around smelling his own farts

>I could definitely eat that whole fucking platter of fast food by the way, and I'm not going to pretend otherwise anymore.
That's not a flex, it's really a small amount of mcdonalds for an average sized person

Attached: 1642815084347.jpg (1728x1344, 903.81K)

Makes me laugh hysterically every time.

Attached: EYqOB19UMAAX-_7.png (598x732, 484.46K)

The real question is if FlickRob could eat Nicado

Jail. Fiddy kids. Alcohol and drug problems. Problem people beater. Hulking monstrosity

Me, not whoever

i often have the 20 nuggets meal but the burgers would fuck me up.

Its impressive how he looks simultaneously gaunt and fucking fat.

I'm a fat fuck who loves junk food and even I could probably only eat like 2/5ths of that tray if I was hungry. Movieblob is actually delusional.

This if you’re born a loser you’ll be a loser for the rest of the life

I'm 64kg and 6 freedoms tall. I could probably eat that.

what would Marion and Link THINK of us?

that's almost 5000 calories right there

What do you call Bob's brand of politics?

Attached: bob.jpg (1200x989, 163.46K)

Eugenics

Link?

Loser with a relatively polished, squeeky clean record and a rouge edge to boot

>if you voted for *clown oligarch* over *wife of one of the worst right-wingers in american history* you're weak because of muh bog standard idpol garbage
liberal right wingers are actually brain damaged

I think it is less the games and more The Super Show. Kinda like Chris and Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog.

>That's a fairly small amount of bodies for an average-sized crematorium, I'd say? The main reason subhumans burn so fast and "live" so short is that there isn't much density to them. I wouldn't WANT to incinerate six gorillion kikes and gypsies in that timeframe, but I could easily.

You're thinking of Dobson, mate.

literally what i am gonna eat for elden ring release day for uber eats except im getting a mcchicken for each to make a mcgangbang

Nazism with obese characteristics