He won

He won.

Attached: GRRM.jpg (1200x1529, 263.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/LIykxejgdr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the fat guy with a unfittingly gay voice award?
congrats to him i thought guillermo del toro would steal it again this year

Attached: 1643506659571.jpg (808x1112, 156.57K)

Attached: grrm.jpg (1024x658, 240.51K)

insert daenerys copypasta here

SURROUNDED BY BANISTERS....

Attached: 1555376850802.jpg (756x866, 175.61K)

He barely had involvement in the game, his name was just plastered on there to encourage more sales

11 years

>A Jew gets ahead
In other news, sky is green and OP is a faggot.

Attached: Every.Single.Time.png (1577x112, 30.03K)

WHORES?!?@

Attached: 1503408084813.jpg (1080x1075, 204.43K)

Why the fuck can't he just write Winds of Winter? This stupid fat fuck has done literally everything he can to avoid writing it.

sunset found her

squatting in the grass, groaning

vocaroo.com/LIykxejgdr

Mi-Mi-Miya*sputters as he loses oxygen* MITSUBISHI-san, I am a VERY busy man, you must understand *eats* I am as of late working quite diligently on my newest book, The *fart* The WINDS of Winter, *sweats loudly* I have only so much time to devote to your little electronic amusement.*hacks up chicken bone* But what I find TRULY egregious, based on the material you have provided me, and *belches* based on your PREVIOUS work, is the complete lack of believable World-Building. In particulaaaaaaaarrrrrr*heart stops for 20 seconds* the complete LACK of any description of Lord Gwyn, who is a KING I suppose *snort* having ANY kind of discernible tax policy! His capital, Anal London I believe you so quaintly named it *chuckles* seems to be quite grandiose, aye? But how does he PAY for it all? Flying buttresses ah yes, great big knights patrolling around, who pays for THOSE? *urine stain slowly spreads on shorts* You've got to THINK about these things, man, or else I won't get any work done at all! *falls into diabetic coma*

he probably got tired of that story. the longer a story goes the less likely the author is gonna finish it

Despite this be prepared for Fromdrones to treat him like god himself for the rest of time simply because he's now part of the Fromsoft 'family' (ie cult) and must be defended at all times

Could be a mix of any of the following
>Writer's block
>People were unhappy with how the show ended and that was pretty much what he envisioned so he's frantically rewriting
>He ACTUALLY was busy with Elden Ring and not just futzing around
>Being an advisor for the show was ACTUALLY a lot of work
I think I remember too that he had trouble with A Feast for Crows and parts of it had to end up in A Dance With Dragons and having to split plotlines screwed with the original vision and outline and he's having trouble recovering
The scope of these books is out of hand

He probably got bored of it and doesn't give a fuck about his legacy.

George Martin never visited Japan. In his blog, he said FromSoftware occasionally sent him pictures of Elden Ring monsters and that even he had no idea what year the game would be released.

Attached: 1546014333879.jpg (409x393, 18.6K)

based
this is how elden ring lore is made

>People were unhappy with how the show ended and that was pretty much what he envisioned so he's frantically rewriting
>Being an advisor for the show was ACTUALLY a lot of work
His last book in the series came out 11 years ago. I think he expected working on the show to kinda indirectly help him wrap up the books and that didn't happen.

men call me darkstar, and i am of the night

He's of the night because he's not the Sword of the Morning. Still edgy as fuck and chops off (the wrong) little girl's ears for no reason

Attached: darkstar.jpg (223x235, 17.07K)

He's a fat old faggot that should finish his fucking book before his main arteries are done clogging

i wonder if he's not writing out of spite now. he saw the reaction to the show's ending, he saw dumb & dumber tank his life's work, the amount of wild theories flying around in people's heads can't possibly lead to anything but disappointment once he reveals or doesn't reveal the truth, and all this animosity towards him about finishing the series has only grown rapidly over the last few years. and he mentioned that he wants all of his notes destroyed if/when he dies.

Attached: 1634395842616.jpg (690x920, 201.22K)

DnD are jews also

I doubt it. It's been 11 years since the last book came out. The entire show finished 8 seasons without a single book coming out during its run. Also, the show heavily diverges from the books after season 4, they are almost completely different and the only thing that will happen the same is mad Dany