I WILL call the dog Red X

Attached: chad.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

>play ff7r in french
>they call aerith Aeris
>they call sephiroth sephi(((ross)))
Um, based?

>American proud of acting dumb
>American being aware of what's right yet chooses to do wrong
Third-worlder here. I'm not obsessed. Not anymore. Just disappointed. I used to look up to you. I learned English from VHS tapes of your cartoons when I grew up (Looney Tunes, Animaniacs, Once upon a Forest). They were better teachers than the ones I had in school. You gave our country root beer and hamburgers and pizza. What happened to you, America? How did you fall so low?

Attached: d1dd3ad3c25d891da1e22d7874fcc5b0--baby-love-cartoons[1].jpg (236x171, 7.96K)

You know (((why))). A strong culture of ignorance and anti-intellectualism is one of (((their))) strongest tools.

i'm south african

>i'm south african
So what are you saying? That it's ok to pretend to act dumb because you're South African? You get a pass to pronounce words wrong when you know full well how to? You're just as disappointing because you gave me Charlize Theron and Sharlto Copley and District 9. Have some self-respect.

Huh? I'm not OP

I didn't know Roman numerals when the game came out so I just called him Red 7

Attached: file.png (400x400, 79.42K)

>"I-I'm not obsessed!!!"
>writes a paragraph about Americans
Would you fuck off already?

Again I'm disappointed, not obsessed. I still care about Americans to some extent because their culture established my identity as an individual.

Aeris is literally her name though?

Same shit faggot, at least you admit you're nothing without us.

>at least you admit you're nothing without us
90's America, sure. Current America? Not so much. Not speaking up about your downward spiral would also be ungrateful of me after what your country has done for the world.

>Aeris

Attached: 1631735557449.png (1024x576, 676.84K)

>I'm not obsessed
>I just randomly bring up Americans to rant about them

Stupid subhuman third worlder, we say Aeris because that's what she was since 1997. It's you tryhard retards that insist upon pronouncing it differently just because NOW you were told that the japs always meant to pronounce it with a fucking sound that isn't even in their glossary. If anything, everyone should be saying "Aerisu" but you aren't doing that either. And don't even pretend your stupid ass was saying "kai shee" for Cait Sith. Fucking idiot, shut the fuck up.

Kill yourself you stupid memeing foreign faggot.

Imagine being some foreign retard criticizing how people pronounce words when your English probably has a ridiculous accent and you tone your vowels much like your native tongue. Shut the fuck up.

>Yuffie as puffy
Brits are smarter because they speak more phonetically, closer to how the letters really sound.
U will never be A like in America

>Dog
Cat

>it's tryhard to do things properly
I'll admit that I did pronounce their names the same way you did back in 1997, but now that canonical information has been confirmed with regards to how their names should be spoken, we should follow suit in respect to the creator's wishes.
>your English probably has a ridiculous accent and you tone your vowels much like your native tongue
I don't have the widest vocabulary but I do nail the American accent quite well actually, based on feedback from some of my guildmates back in RO.

this nigga has daddy issues over the cultural exports of a country
maybe you should try proud american tradition of taking pills to deal with your mental pathologies

"Under"

I remember reading somewhere too that they fully intended it to be Aerisu at an earlier point in development too.