Who actually has done Pantheon of Hallownest?

Shit is way too long with repeat bosses, mini bosses and no real checkpoints so if you die at any point, enjoy repeating the past 30 minutes or so! I enjoyed getting my shit pushed in by Nightmare King Grim and White Palace because they were so fun to play...advice anons?

Attached: HollowCope.jpg (400x328, 26.52K)

filtered

I did.
Just fight the bosses you die to in the statue area beforehand until you stop dying to them, then do the pantheon.

I stopped playing for a while after finishing the other pantheons with all medals and now it’s been way too long for me to git gud again to try hallownest

This is my Hall of Gods. There are many like it but this one is mine.

Attached: Hall of Gods.png (2560x1440, 2.07M)

Pantheon is for people that really really love HK and need to git guddest.

If you're satisfied with Radiance ending, then just stop playing.

I finally managed it yesterday. Took me probably like 6 tries. Just go to the hall of the gods and make sure you can beat Grimm and Pure Vessel on Radiant and Absolute Radiance on Ascended and you should be good to go, take pauses to relax if you get too nervous near the end.

Damn I tried Absolute Radiance on Radiant like 50 times and I couldn't even get to the last phase lmao

I took a long break for a while too and what I did to get back into it was to simply go through the game again. Made a new 100% file then challenged the last pantheon and beat it.
While I did the pantheon I will never do this. Just thinking of trying to beat radiant markoth makes my blood boil.

me

Attached: 20200306162807_1.jpg (1920x1080, 330.87K)

I'm working my way through the Hall of Gods since really my only big problem is the slog and having to go through everything after a failed attempt. Managed to get radiant regular Grim and nearly got radiant Failed Champion. I really wanna finally be able to beat the Pantheons on my replay, also fuck Zote, I should of let that bastard die.

Attached: CatTrue.jpg (828x975, 97K)

>markoth
Eh he's annoying sure but it's a really short fight so it's not that hard to get a no hit run within 30 minutes

You could always make a new save file and not save zote, then beat the pantheon in that file.
He is after all one of two unfair bosses in HK, and by far the most unfair of the two.

I think Zote will be in the Pantheon whether you save him or not

I have a Steel Soul save that's on 100% from doing Steel Soul completion but honestly I kinda don't want to bend the ~~s~~knee~~d~~ to that little fucker.

Attached: CatJew.png (600x683, 920.11K)

He isn't if you don't save him.
Understandable.

You can easily rush the shit out of Failed Champion with Quick Strike, just do this:
>if he jumps back, he's gonna do a shockwave attack. jump over it. he'll do it once or twice, then jump to you.
>whenever he jumps to you, dash forward and get behind him. strike him quick. he'll either jump back or to you, repeat.
>once he's down, strike the maggot. when he gets up, quickly strike him three times. he'll then jump to the middle, so dash and get in position to hit him there
>try to hit him in the middle 5-6 times, then dash back before he starts striking the ground
>try to knock the falling shit at him
>if you did it all correctly he'll have 1-4 hits left before you knock him down again, so just zerg him, rinse and repeat
And it's NKG you want to get down on Radiant since it happens so late in the run and does double damage. It's easy to learn how to cleanly dodge all his attacks.

Not me, I just find it boring and tedious, but, I do recognize that I got filtered and I don't really mind.
Good job anons :)

I wiped the floor with his actual spirit but on radiant it's the barrels that nail me when I dodge his hammer, mid air collisions are hard. Honestly with NKG I enjoy fighting him enough that I'll save him for when I get frustrated at other bosses, he's just so fluid and fun to fight. Will use the advice for sure though user, thanks.

Attached: CatSlow.jpg (720x954, 87.88K)

I did it. Felt like a champ after doing it
Can't see myself ever doing it with any of the restrictions though

Nice, I get to post it again.

Attached: beautiful.png (1366x768, 1.92M)

I gave up on the final pantheon. Just couldn't be bothered to go through the entire thing again just to lose on the final boss. All the early bosses just become time-killing busy-work at that point and it killed my motivation.

Attached: cupsouls.jpg (1848x1080, 158.47K)

Honestly I feel like they should of made it where if you beat a boss on radiant mode in the Hall of Gods, they should of been removed from the Pantheon simply because you've obviously reached a point where you can easily beat them so it'd of helped with the grind. You can sweat out the entire Pantheon or slowly whittle it down on your own time by getting gud without wanting to kill yourself from boredom.

Attached: CatLane.jpg (640x480, 20.05K)

I downloaded a save file that has the whole of godhome unlocked so I could fight some of the exclusive bosses, because fuck wasting hours upon hours on this shit.

managed to beat all lesser pantheons with all bindings a while ago and felt really proud

mine looks the same, well done brother

you are unironically a god, i will never be able to beat this

my brother, i kneel

>git gud!
but seriously, if you're struggling, you might want to just practice at the hall of gods. if you can beat them in ascended difficulty, you can probably easily beat them on the pantheon
also, make good use to the break rooms. if your hand is getting tired, you should try to take a short break and get back to it once you feel like it

Attached: I WIN.jpg (1920x1080, 269.96K)