Is this the price to pay, for freedom?

Is this the price to pay, for freedom?

Attached: ffbundle.png (958x604, 511.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

romhacking.net/hacks/6339/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why didn’t they release this for switch?

Switch can't run Soulfoul games.
Have fun with Cuphead and HollowKnight for the 30th time

what's the point of paying for single player games on pc other than to show off on valve's pseudo-facebook platform that you've played something?

Attached: EfXCE01UYAA8csO.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

They will this December once they have reached saturation on PC/iOS. They are gonna maximize this, and I don’t blame them, they’re all good to amazing games and the pixel remasters are good versions (finally)

that's the point user
it's the modern day equivalent of having a bookshelf full of books you never read

>Soulfoul
Based misspelling BTFOs its own author.

Depends on you desu

i only bought FFV and i loved it, then again i love FFV period but the PR was honestly amazing in many ways.

>$10 per game
It's really not that bad faggot, just buy the ones that interest you, better to give square $20 or $30 for these remasters of good games than their new trash

>even being interested in buying this trash in the first place
You deserve to get milked

Honestly it's probably worth it, they're very good remasters.
I'll definitely be recommending them to anyone who wants to pick up the series.

Yup, I'm grabbing VI for sure, it's gonna be fucking kino

PUT DRAGON QUEST IV ON STEAM ALREADY I WANT A VERSION WITH OKAY CHAT AND TACTILE FEEDBACK

>mfw I play the games I have and read my books too

Attached: 1374182847521.jpg (711x925, 189.38K)

Sorry, westerners don't get good games, only trash remakes of mediocre shit like Final Faggotry.

I bought FFIV when it was on sale, I pirated FFVI ( romhacking.net/hacks/6339/ ) and play it with an emulator

the fuck is a pixel remaster? it looks like the original but with the UI looking out of place because it's not pixelated.

Why haven't you played it 30 years ago, boomers?

They did play them 30 years ago, that's why they've forgotten just how shitty games like FF4 and 6 are, which is why they are even considering buying this trash.

Not true. You probable like zoomer-shit like FFXV

Believe what you want retard. I have not heard a single person claiming FF4 is a good game since the new version was released, and I'm looking forward to the same thing happening with FF6. Finally the idiots who mindlessly jack off over these """""classics""""" are sitting down to ACTUALLY PLAY THEM and realizing how terrible they are, it's great.

Uhh, these remasters are PC only for now, you know what you can also play on PC? Every single FF ever made, everybody knows what they're buying