How can the Japs create way better black female characters than Americans when the black population in Japan is almost...

How can the Japs create way better black female characters than Americans when the black population in Japan is almost non-existing?

Attached: 1645314060799.jpg (1855x2400, 504.36K)

that unironically doesnt look like sheeva even if i agree with you

>white features
>black
?????

Japs prioritize appeal over social justice.

>blind and dumb

that's literally a white woman with a tan ya dip.

>orange peel skin texture

Something, Something, black skin with white features, something, something, not placating to woke/minorities.

They think with their dicks first and foremost and that makes the Jap the ultimate creative specimen.

Attached: Taiga.png (676x714, 565.76K)

close enough

you dont say this when asians are white in games

never forget sheva gets felt up literally less than 10 minutes after you meet her she's that much of a magnet for horniness

Attached: 1421455623.jpg (1280x720, 175.48K)

East Africans have a lot of typically white features. Geography wouldn't permit it but if the slaves came from East Africa, the US would have become mutt country a lot sooner than it did

What is the problem with my design?

Attached: haracters-5-768x404.jpg (768x404, 22.67K)

it's as easy as 1,2,3
1) Make her attractive
2) Make her the sidekick
3) Make the game she's in fun.

I don't know why people make 5 out to be the black sheep of the series when 6 blows it out of the park.

Nothing, some fags who hang out on Any Forums too much cried for a while but I really don't give a fuck about that design, so long as the game is fun the game will be good.

If beauty, for you, equals white features, of course you'll have such a biased view.

Attached: _113903540_risikatblueeyes.jpg (640x360, 34.15K)

>Thicc beautiful lips
>white features
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Attached: kek.jpg (1200x900, 40.69K)

The haircut. That's all.

White features is such an extreme cope as soon as you show someone ugly they immediately exclude whatever eurofag country from being white to cope.

Nothing, SF6 looks great

>>white features
but she has a chin and hairline? lol

That looks more latina than black.
But the answer to your questiong is obvious: visual appeal > woke pandering

I hate the white features meme but in the OP she does have straight hair and a smaller nose. In the original game I believe the nose is a bit bigger although the hair is straight.

MUH

Attached: 1501006298367.jpg (480x542, 37.38K)

They don't focus on politics, that's how.

The hair and the attitude, mostly.
And the context of where people are supposed to believe you're a ruthless, unstoppable crime boss.

looks fine to me

Attached: dfbdfsbbdfbdgbdgbgdbgbd.jpg (349x460, 37.71K)

we now literally nothing about her

wtf a black woman that doesn't look like a A. Whyatt Mann cartoon? What's this?

are there black girls in street fighter?

because unlike SJW Americans the Japs dont use same stereotypes to make black females ugly, afro, butch, bitch attitude (even though sjw's complain about stereotypes all the time)
Japs just make people of any race/color look nice, have an ACTUAL PERSONALITY and story

Attached: kXQcIK3.gif (364x283, 2.83M)

why dont you say this of the anime gooks that are all white?