Fuck normalfags

None of these games are good or similar to their original counterparts. Super Metroid, Doom 2, and DMC are still the best games in each of these franchises. Newfags and normalfaggots will play these games and act like they're the peak of the series and what the games should be like going on. No one wants more Dreads, Eternals, or DMC 5s, real fans will play the originals and seethe that faggots have taken over our fanbases. Fuck these games that normify and casualizes good franchises.

Attached: image (22).jpg (2934x1500, 909.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p50a8I3uv9k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>metadoom
>no metametroid
>no metadevil may cry
but doom eternal was epic

>DMC are still the best games in each of these franchises.
Neck yourself tou cockmlsucking matthewfucktosis parrot
>DOOOODE I LOVE RESIDENT EVIL LEFTOVERS OHMNOMNOM
>DOOODE I LOVE SHITTY BOSSES
G
T
F
O

>Doom 2
you almost had me

Anyway, love Dread, love Eternal, love DMC5, and you are a colossal faggot

>t-they're not the same as the old games
don't give a shit

I played dread and dmc5
dread was a blast
dmc 5 was alright

>None of these games are good or similar to their original counterparts.
And that's a good thing.

You are not fans of the series like you claim you are. You like the bastardization and normified versions of the games actual fans enjoy. You are the cancer that is destroying the industry, barely better than those who buy new triple A movie games

youtube.com/watch?v=p50a8I3uv9k

I can live with that. I hope this is making you happy

Ah yes, dmc 5 turning linear as fuck levels from 1 into linear as fuck levels in 5 while keeping the secrets + adding fluff like shortcuts and optional paths/encounters, bringing back 1 enemies in next gen graphics, making dt powerful once again like in 1, etc.
>bbbut it is easy
>implying 1 was hard with dt being "I win button" which you grind with no effort by taunting and shooting guns
Neck yourself you pathetic excuse for a human being

>the cult classic, best entries of these series aren't as good as the newest ones
And water is wet.
Also fuck you:
DOOM 1 > DOOM 2
DMC3 > DMC1

>Y-you're not a real fan like mee!

'ate ole' games
'ate boomer shooters
'ate shite graphics
'Ate clunky gameplay

luv me modern graphics
luv me smooth gameplay
luv me fancy modern games

simple as

Beyond based

It really is pathetic seeing people try to cling to 3 being the best in the series when dmcv over delivered on every expectation and includes way more content as well.

The only one I agree with is Doom its such a departure from the original at least in the gameplay department. But frankly Doom was already in a weird spot because of Doom 3. Metroid and DMC from what I've seen looks the same doe? Like just with more greatpics.

>at least in the gameplay department
You still killing demons with guns you know

I'm not hardcore fan but I've played all the 2d metroids, I'm not claiming dread is best in the series but it's really a good game

bread
>we want the re2 remake audience

eternal
>no ammo after shooting three enemies

dmc5
>bad map design and lacks outfits to unlock but rest is top tier

Attached: 19754481057.png (500x508, 149.76K)

>>no ammo after shooting three enemies
Opinion discarded

>eternal
>no ammo after shooting three enemies
If you're bad at games you're banned from discussing eternal

Abysmal loading times and levels locked behind shitty characters.
Modern gamers overlook optimization, which is why we need to endure 5 loading screens if you want to visit Nico's shop before starting a mission.

hddlet spotted

doom 2016 was fun, eternal isn't
simple as

Ok retard.

being retarded isn't illegal anymore user, no need to be so defensive

Not compatible to both, shill.

>doom 2016 was fun
>shit weapon/equipment/rune balance
>passive enemies
>small enemy roster
>redundant buttons like crouching
>shitty attempts at dmc secret missions
>shit visual level design
user....

I've beaten all Metroid games except for Hunters and Federation Force and Dread is literally the most challenging. What the fuck are you talking about 'normified versions'. Fuck off retard

Not nearly as replayable, but it's pretty neat.
They really need to drop the whole insta-kill super enemies though. Those set-pieces are repetitive as fuck and are total pace killers, no matter how well you play.

>load times

Really nigger? Works on my ps5. Works on my PCs SSD.

Attached: i dont like thing its ok.jpg (500x628, 56.85K)

With grappling hooks, cinematic kills, no classic hud? An energy sword? I'm not sure about that.

I've only played the 2016 demo, only the graphics blew me at the time. But It did not feel like I was playing Doom.

Ibdunno, Dread and DMC 5 were cool.
Eternal is crap though, so is Doom 2016.

Ok newfag