Elden Ring

WHAT STARTING CLASS ARE YOU GOING BROS

PRISONER CHADS WHERE YOU AT

Attached: 1623745719898.png (1000x978, 752.1K)

none. looks worse than DS2

Confessor
don't care that he's suboptimal according to metafags, he looks cool and has cool story

I’m ready bro

Attached: F525BDA9-78A7-4302-A0A4-C959557458E1.png (600x725, 376.11K)

probably this but i also want to be a witch and praise this cutie.

Attached: elden-ring.jpg (1333x786, 177.25K)

Anything other than Vegabond is the homosex.

Wretch just to hear people cry when I beat them in pvp

it's a fucking souls game dude.
The starting class is fucking irrelevant

Wretch so I start at absolute zero and work my way up by scavenging and exploring, eventually becoming a knight

Attached: clueless.jpg (750x732, 28.56K)

i'm not sure it i'll try being a dickstabbing thief right off the bat or go for something like dex/int
the caveman in my mind is also lusting over a big juicy axe for some comfy unga time
this shit is hard

Attached: 1645106965441.png (1275x950, 114.86K)

Attached: 1634279261108.jpg (640x640, 74.98K)

CLASSES FOR DUMMIES
Objective final guide on which class is best per each build
>STR
Vagabond is generally the best class, since a lot of STR weapons have a minimum of DEX requirements. Hero will be better on the very top exlusive STR weapons like big hammers and unga bunga clubs that have no scaling or requirement with DEX (do not confuse this with Quality weapons)
>DEX
Samurai and Warrior work the same as Vagabond and Hero, Samurai will be automatically a better pick when your DEX weapon has 12 or over STR requirement and/or some scaling with STR (do not confuse this with Quality weapons)
>STR/DEX
Vagabond
>FTH
Prophet
>INT
Astrologer. Pure Int will use only sorceries and evoked weapons, with little END (since there's little equip load needed)
>DEX/ARC
Bandit
>STR/FTH
>DEX/FTH
Prophet if your weapon has no requirements/scaling for the other physical stat
For builds using a melee weapon with requirements of the opposite physical stat Vagabond
>STR/INT
>DEX/INT
Astrologer if your weapon has no requirements/scaling for the other physical stat
For builds using a melee weapon with requirements of the opposite physical stat Prisoner
>FTH/INT
Astrologer for a pure FTH/INT build
If your build somehow needs to surpass a 12/12 melee weapon requirement Confessor is equally good
>FTH/ARC - INT/ARC
It doesn't seem to be a thing, so far we just saw that Arcane builds have certain FTH requirements to use Incantations, but no FTH scaling
In any case it would be Prophet - Astrologer (with Astrologer/Prophet replaced by Prisoner/Vagabond for melee build with infusion)
>STR/ARC
DRAGON SCHIZO-user THIS MAKES NO SENSE, DON'T!

Attached: 6661xa.jpg (680x438, 60.9K)

This is the first From game where I have difficulty picking a class. They really outdid themself on a design level.

Hero. Pure STR build.

>evoked weapons
What?

>Hero
TUBE TOP BROS WHERE YOU AT

I was gonna prisoner until i heard Radahn
Now im gonna go full STR on him, as a true celebrator of war should

He's a Str/Int bro

Uninstall Wizard, because I don't play low effort twitchbait games for casual normies.

Attached: 1511440806675.gif (300x309, 664.67K)

AAAAAAAHHH I SLICED A FLAP OF SKIN FROM THE TIP OF MY FINGER OFF. MY LEFT POINTER IS FUCKED, IT HURTS TO PRESS ANYTHING WITH IT.

WHY NOW I EVEN TOOK TIME OFF WORK AAAAAAAHHHH

but your a koreaboo lol so basically a ponyfag

Hero. Full unga bunga.

this

Attached: 869_90070.jpg (481x700, 41.89K)

Do beast spells really scale with strength?

I will praise her regardless of what I choose.

Summoned actually, sorry, left the pasta without checking

post games

Why did you install the game in the first place?

Not sure if it's a general rule but a lot of FTH Incantations are fragmented for various combinations of stats depending on which school of magic it belongs to

Imagine not ascending to godhood

Attached: 1054.png (1360x772, 1.08M)

>So many LARPers in this thread saying they'll go Prisoner.
>Acting as if they're being recorded and will take the helmet off, only to put it back on and screenshot once they've beaten the game.
Going to go Wretch this time. Starting with nothing is way more kino than bandwagoning a meme class.

Attached: 1633498024697.jpg (1242x1528, 157.06K)