Worst fallout characters

Hey Any Forums, just wondering whats the worst fallout character(s) you your opinions.

Me personally I hate Ulyssess from fallout NV, he's built up in every single DLC and ends up being more annoying than threatening. The first time I ever played the DLC I killed him with a hunting shotgun and had little to no respect for him. Too much build up for no pay off.

Attached: Ulysses_profile.jpg (720x514, 67.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8akM5pAlNg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reddit Vegas has no character
just faction fanatics unable to think outside their TAG.

Attached: 3e3WE24.png (1634x2071, 3.76M)

same I didn't even listen to his speech and I killed him with a baseball bat kek

Most named Legion NPCs are shit tier.

Attached: 20171005085300_1.jpg (1280x720, 203.72K)

BEAR AND BULL
BEAR AND BULL
BEAR AND BULL
HISTORY OF THIS PLACE
BEAR AND BULL
BEAR AND BULL
BEAR AND BULL

>Have 100 unarmed
>Picked up Fist of Rawr 15 minutes earlier
>It kills him in 1 second

Best weapon ever.

He becomes great when you treat him as a tribal broken from losing his tribe to the legion and nearly being killed by a nuclear explosion

Three Dog and the radio host in 4

True to Benny

does anyone actually do the speech checks with him?
he just end up at the start of the DLC sobbing when you tell him you're the god of the NCR

Wasn't NVs BoS entirely about pointing out how what once worked might not work as well down the line? Veronica even mentions the eastern group saying that they're still thriving.

Oh yeah, a secondary choice for me is the entirety of the railroad, almost every member I interact with is a cunt in some way or another.

he becomes great when you crit shoot him in the head immediately after entering the silo
can't even give his dumb ass speech

Oh no I kill him everytime but I don't outright hate him like others do

I just don't listen to him and blow his head of with a shotgun as soon as he stops talking. I hate that the ending says I respectfully put something over his body.
I'd have rather pissed on his corpse and kicked it into a hole.

You WILL give your life to liberate the vending machines, chud

>Would you sacrifice your life to save a Synth?
>Uhh, maybe. It depends on a lot of things and...
>YES OR NO, YOU FUCKING BIGOT
That's when I joined the BoS out of spite.

youtube.com/watch?v=G8akM5pAlNg

please defend this, fallout 3 gypsy

Attached: 1636863828270.png (210x235, 97.46K)

Why do retards always try so hard to sound cool and edgy at the same time

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT BECAUSE YOU ACCEPTED A JOB TO CARRY A PACKAGE WHOSE CONTENTS YOU DIDNT KNOW, WHY DIDNT YOU USE YOUR PSYCHIC POWERS TO KNOW THAT YOUD DESTROY THE BEST HOPE FOR AMERICA WHICH IS A TOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF RUINS THAT COULDNT INDEPENDENTLY SUSTAIN ITSELF AND WAS COMPLETELY DEPENDENT ON IMPORTS

I'm not trying to be cool, I'm trying to show that I lack any respect for this guy.

So actually cut kicking his body into a hole, that's too close to burial that most places do.

ONE MAN CAN'T MAKE OR BREAK A NATION
YES I CAN
AHHHH COURIER I WAS WRONG ALL ALONG LET'S BE PALS

>convince him to fight with you
>disable all nukes and save the mojave
>go back and shoot him in the head after the dlc ends

Attached: 1627456981229.jpg (400x400, 14.78K)

yea i dont think i was paying to any of the shit he was going on about i just killed him for his gas mask lol