Alright, Any Forums. It's about high time we settled this. How do you feel about fanservice in video games? I'm talking

Alright, Any Forums. It's about high time we settled this. How do you feel about fanservice in video games? I'm talking
>Suggestive poses/phrases
>Lewd designs
>Lewd alternate costumes
>Curvaceous women
>Exposed skin
>Attractive facial features

Do you hate it? Do you love it? Does it have a place in vidya? Or is it always better without?

strawpoll.com/8pgzzopsc
strawpoll.com/8pgzzopsc
strawpoll.com/8pgzzopsc

Attached: 1645468728377.png (1629x2197, 3.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DUpPYvELLB8&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Friendly reminder to not reply to bait, and if you do you are the cancer that killed Any Forums

People don't even get upset at titilation. They get upset at shallow pandering.

Xenoblade 2 could have given Mythra and Pyra even bigger tits and ass if the art style wasn't insanely generic and stigmatized by association with low quality anime. If any of the sex jokes were actually funny barely anyone would complain about them.

Lara Croft was an icon back when she was known for having huge jugs. People only complain about Samus being hot in Other M because she's fucking lame there. Nobody has ever said Rouge the Bat is why you shouldn't play Sonic games. Chun Li and Mai and Baiken are beloved by people who don't even play those games.

hello. i am user and i like boobs.

How about sexy outfits as optional clothes for the girl and the main outfit is less sexualized for the other side to not complain? Would everyone be happy?

I like fanservice and anime/manga style characters

Pretty much this.
It's hard to like or fap to the Aegis when they scream "HEY I'M THE SEXY FANSERVICE PLEASE WASTE MONEY ON MY MERCH AND CUM TO ME" with poorly developed personalities.
There's not even a excuse why they dress up in that way. At least with Rouge she dresses up like that "because it's fashionable".

Who hates fanservice? Lewd or otherwise?

Attached: 1633524991582.png (1190x770, 1.54M)

Also, this doesn't mean I want every game to have them.

I know this may come as a shock but there may be one or even several homosexuals on Any Forums

>game has no sexy women
I don't care, I get a game because of the gameplay. sexy girls are a welcome bonus but not required.
>game has uggo women on purpose because the designers are Californian leftoid proto-fascists who hate everything pretty
not only will I not buy your game, but I will also actively try to find every single flaw about the gameplay to shit on it everywhere discussion around the game happens. I take professional designers creating uggos on purpose as personal offense.
you might think that's sad, but I don't care about what you think about me. I hate your ugly girl dogshit game. from my perspective, devoting your life to create uggo shit to please your femfascist overlords is the saddest thing imaginable.
funny thing is, every game with uggo cali women has the worst writing imaginable. ever wondered why?
youtube.com/watch?v=DUpPYvELLB8&

Attached: what does this expression convey.jpg (1490x745, 147.12K)

Fanservice is fine, but I want a self insertable male protagonist too. I am not buying that dumb yuri shit like Senran and Neptunia. Its trash. Let me date the girls, otherwise, I am out. I'll just fap to the pixiv photos and not spend money. And yeah, I'd have to say that XC2 was a good game, but Rex was too short. You can't have a main character that looks like hes 5'2'' in height because the West just finds that dumb. At least make him 6 feet if hes banging these hot girls.

Even if I didn't like it, I'd still support it so normalfags fuck off.

They have overrun the board. Bunch of groomer cunts.

I usually don’t care, but the puritan screeching is fucking annoying. Especially if it’s within a game where you’re going to be distracted by other things 99% of the time.

I'm playing Tales of Arise got all party members recently and wanted to spice up my outfits. Claimed a bunch of DLC but it turns out not only they give you the outfits, but also unlock entire skill panels and OP skills I didn't ask for. How do I undo this shit?

Attached: toa_game-thumbnail.jpg (1280x720, 173.66K)

>but I want a self insertable male protagonist

You're part of the problem

Rouge dresses that way because she's a femme fatale thief. It's as much a costume as wearing a ninja or pirate outfit. It's just a catsuit with a heart decal.

Pyra could show more skin and come off less like a condescending, cynical marketing item. It's about how blatantly their designs focus on the audience more than the character.

Honestly bro? Good.

I hate when those faggots say shit like "This body type is unacheivable by real women."

Like, I know a lot of bitches on Instagram use filters and photoshop, but there are plenty that just use a ring light and good camera angles. Hot bitches exist, and they monetize that hotness. Why they're willing to die on the hill of FICTIONAL characters looking like brickfaced marines and acting like them too is beyond infuriating.

Fanservice is fine. I run tit mods on all my PC games. Xeno 2 is fucking garbage tho regardless of having hot anime chicks. The game has tits and OST and that's all

Fanservice made me try some game.
Never made me quit one.

Ugh. This is why people shit on blacks in vidya. They make us look like fucking ghouls.

I like a little, but too much is distracting. If I’m horny, I’ll read hentai, not play a video game.

>People don't even get upset at titilation
resetera would like a word

The only hate around fan service comes from SJWs and people being mad a game is only successful because of coomerbait. Personally I love fan service in games due to not being gay but I won’t play a bad game because of it.